Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Coronavirus - Page 105 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Coronavirus

Barrykearley

On 12/10/2020 at 13:59, Barrykearley said:

I bet it’s just like the set of “outbreak” with helicopters and the army in bio suits

Isn't that just a "usual" Saturday night in Welwyn?

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

On 17/10/2020 at 20:12, Buddsy said:

After 10 months nothing has changed for me I still aint buying any of it.

There are 150 cancer patients making claims against the NHS for not providing the service they have been paid to do so.

I see more and more cases will be brought to those allowing this nonsense to continue.

Pleased to see Dr. Reiner Fuellmich who stood against VW in the diesel scandal is now taking action he describes is as the biggest crime against humanity.

buddsy

I see this video has been removed ‘for violating YouTube’s terms of service.’

A shame as I was going to post some comments on it having spoken to my daughter who is a respiratory doctor working on a Covid Ward. However I now can’t go back and double check what he said, which I needed to do.

The ‘Ministry of Truth’ strikes again. I can’t believe the way debate over controversial topics is now shut down, and the alarming creep towards totalitarian rule. Is this the ‘new normal?’

Richard

1 minute ago, Buddsy said:

I am genuinely shocked this has been removed!

A calm educated discussion and its removed for violating terms!

Not being able to question the mainstream narrative doesn't help anyone. Shutting down discussion makes me wonder why? Truth doesn't need defending. Arguments for and against are all valid.

Im guessing your daughter has given you insights which maybe opposed to my own thoughts but I for sure would like to hear them. I am a cynical bugger but am happy to concede if I know im in the wrong. Its how our society should work.

At the moment the vid is still up on bitchute.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kZAHIhkF6GuQ/

Love you all.

buddsy

I watched the video you posted and hit the share button to put it on FB. A notice from FB popped up stating this video contained fake news/information (or something of the like) and should I wish to continue they would highlight this 'fact' on my post.

We're all fucked long term, this is just the start of things to come. Welcome to the new world order.

• Confused 1

I've just made a tinfoil hat and put it on.  The buggers are coming...

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

3 minutes ago, Buddsy said:

Wow :shock:

buddsy

Wow with a cherry on top. We're being conditioned, slowly but surely and like sheep the vast majority are falling into line (2mtrs apart, don't speak, eyes forward). Like you say, open and very valid discussion being moderated and or removed is not a good sign. Not good at all.

6 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

I've just made a tinfoil hat and put it on.  The buggers are coming...

Too late mate, you think that was a filling the dentist gave you last time you went? They're already in your head, all the tinfoil will do is amplify the signal for them. LoL

Seriously though, can you make me one too please.

• Like 1

image.png.98e5499ddc0be6da424f8ad72ba4c811.png

The small print.

3 hours ago, rjwooll said:

I see this video has been removed ‘for violating YouTube’s terms of service.’

I can still see it

but when I put the link on Facebook, it was immediately stopped as being false information. grrr...

Very cut down repost - the original was 50 minutes long (further checking - this poster has spilt it up into 16 videos)

Full version still on You Tube (for now) - here (and there are a number of other uploads as well)

There are many examples of this type of censorship. On this topic of Covid, the Great Barrington Declaration was removed from Google search for a couple of days because it spoke out against the mainsteam narrative - worth looking at, led by an impressive lady called Suneetra Gupta who is a senior Oxford epidemiologist. She recommends we should protect the vulnerable, take the disease seriously, but for everyone else to carry on as normal. You can sign it at https://gbdeclaration.org

There is apparently a unit in 10 Downing Street that deals with 'fake news' by getting it taken offline. This is what I meant by the 'Ministry of Truth.' The fundamental problem with the concept of fake news is that someone needs to decide if it's fake - and who should that be? I believe that, given an open and free internet and society, genuinely fake news will soon be discovered and will disappear as it is exposed to evidence and argument. The problem arises when it is identified simply as something that goes against the 'official' narrative.

The excellent journalist Toby Young runs The Free Speech Union which sets out to help people who are being sacked, no platformed or 'cancelled' because of their views. Worth subscribing to if you want to keep more abreast of what is going on - https://freespeechunion.org/

It's an important cause, whatever your beliefs!

Cheers, Richard

• Love 1

22 hours ago, TheKevlarKid said:

We're all fucked long term, this is just the start of things to come. Welcome to the new world order.

"Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDfAdHBtK_Q

• Like 1

Uh rah! @Colin P Totally spot on.

The small print.

18 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

Very cut down repost - the original was 50 minutes long

yes, I saw it all, and somehow got wrong link, thanks for reposting proper one CHris

16 hours ago, Colin P said:

This is one part of your post that I’m afraid I don’t agree with. Unfortunately I think that we have proved time and time again that there are (significant) elements of society that seem to be completely incapable of independent thought. Or indeed any thought at all and will believe anything and everything that their followers/people they follow put on Twatter. 

I totally understand where you are coming from. However who should we appoint to make these judgements? IMHO the Government will only use it to further their own agenda, as will Google, Twitter et al. We have laws against hate speech, libel, slander and incitement to violence; beyond this we will simply have to endure the rubbish that many people post and let it wither on the vine.

Cheers, Richard

On 20/10/2020 at 21:25, Buddsy said:

I am genuinely shocked this has been removed!

A calm educated discussion and its removed for violating terms!

Not being able to question the mainstream narrative doesn't help anyone. Shutting down discussion makes me wonder why? Truth doesn't need defending. Arguments for and against are all valid.

Im guessing your daughter has given you insights which maybe opposed to my own thoughts but I for sure would like to hear them. I am a cynical bugger but am happy to concede if I know im in the wrong. Its how our society should work.

At the moment the vid is still up on bitchute.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kZAHIhkF6GuQ/

Love you all.

buddsy

Buddsy, now I've seen the full video again (thanks for the link) I can't really comment on Fuellmich's claims about the way the PCR test was developed. My daughter says that they have a lot of 'false negatives' - i.e they are treating people with COVID symptoms that do not test positive. Similarly, as Fuellmich also says, there are 'false positives.' What we end up with is a test that isn't very reliable. It's a joke to call positive tests 'cases,' because in the early stages of the pandemic, 'cases' were people presenting with symptoms. These simply cannot be compared to the definition being used today, so those charts that show the curve of 'cases' now compared to earlier in the year are almost as misleading as the 'graph of doom' presented by Whitty and Vallance that said we'd have 50,000 cases (i.e. positive tests) per day by mid-October.

She tells me that patients do present with symptoms that are unique to COVID - the way serious 'flu patients, for example, present is quite different, so doctors can diagnose it positively. They can now treat it much more effectively so what used to be called the case/fatality ratio is significantly lower. Also, recent statistics show that nationally deaths from respiratory diseases are tracking historically normal levels, with COVID simply replacing many fatalities from 'flu and pneumonia.

If you haven't come across them, I'd recommend the 'Planet Normal' podcasts which critically analyse the government's responses to the Pandemic. They make you laugh as well.

Cheers, Richard

• Like 2

@Buddsy  re your sister's diagnosis, pneumonia isn't a single type of infection (bacterium, virus etc), it's akin to a diagnosis of a broken leg, in so much as it's the fluid in the lungs which will have a root cause of another infection or physical problem. 

1 hour ago, Buddsy said:

..To me the number of cases is kind of irrelevant if the thing isn't fatal in the main. The number of people being hospitalized should be the thing being reported after all wasn't this lock down all about protecting the NHS?

Government policy seems to all about number of cases but if most people are not hospitalized or become seriously ill whats the point of any of these measures? ,,,

The two are linked, in so much that to assess the threat to the NHS capacity, you need to know the  number of patients that will likely need treatment in hospital. To get to that you can wait and see, which time it's too late. The alternative is learn how to predict that number, and using the calculation get you there (well it's part of a more complex model that needs to know duration, extent of treatment etc):

number of infected people x  proportion of infected people that end up needing hospitalisation

To get the data for both parts of that calculation, you need to measure the number of people who are infected, so that's why it's important. As for why the news focus on infection rates and not on whether it leads to an indication that the NHS will be pushed too far, well, that's a different matter.

Another source of information that is not always covered by the mainstream media is https://lockdownsceptics.org/

As the name suggests, there is a sceptical agenda behind this site, but at least it they declare it and it is a thought through agenda! Interesting recent pieces about the apparent suppression of a study on the effectiveness of face masks by Danish scientists (not that I'm particularly bothered about wearing them when I need to) and an account of the different, much more humane approach currently being taken in Sweden.

Cheers, Richard

• Gold FFM

Well today I receive an email saying I don’t qualify for the £500 payment for having to self isolate as told by the nhs track and trace when my eldest Daisy tested positive for Covid.

Two weeks of self employment working lost - my mate dropped in the shit on a job - and me loosing out financially due to the whole issue.

Frankly - they can feck right off if they contact me again. The phone will be chucked in the bin. Yet again us self employed have been fucked over. Those on benefits get paid, those in work get paid - self employed get naff all. Yeah thanks.

• Like 1

Only here once