Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lame Duck Labour - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lame Duck Labour

C8RKH

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

What I never realised is that nurses pay must be controlled by those local councils. Because if it isn't, then the nurses pay is completely separate and should have no effect on who represents your views on local matters like bin collection, potholes etc.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, C8RKH said:

What a complete and utter set of clueless, blind, insightless, inspirationless complete and utter f@@ktards and muppets!

Don't hold back, just say say what you mean 😅

• Haha 1

Cheers,

John W

No point beating about the bush, best just to jump right in!

• Like 2

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Couldn't afford the pay drop

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM
4 hours ago, C8RKH said:

"Vote Labour to support our nurses"

Now they will provide them with a 2% pay rise. I’m puzzled by this frankly as they don’t seem to be placing a value on what they would provide - but 2% they have voted through.

now let’s get back to the 1% as punted. It equates to £3.50 a week apparently. So £18200 per annum take home. Now this simply doesn’t line up with the pay banding on nurses. And please let’s remember that’s before any extra shifts or shift premiums.

or is this just labours bullshit £350M on the side of the bus spin.

Only here once

Whilst I disagree with many of their policies and believe they are just jumping on the bandwagon of public opinion ref nurses pay. I am gonna play the devils advocate and say that it is the Publics Opinion and therefore a valid Policy! Just like Boris's was in nicking so many Labour Voters by saying "We are leaving the EU no matter what, even if its a no deal".

This is British Politics at its best (Sarcasm) appealing to the lowest common denominator. But then our Politics has been like this for many years! it doesn't necessarily mean it will happen. It's likely that if they get into power they will realise they don't have the money and rise taxes to pay for the nurses pay rise. This in effect will vote them out of power at the next election! Much like the Libs saying they wouldn't negotiate on free Uni places before backtracking to get into power.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Well Labour MP now supporting a big get together in London this weekend for women over the death of the poor woman Sarah Everard! So they are supporting an action over the death of a woman whilst creating the opportunity to kill others from the virus - what a legacy to create. 

• Love 1

59 minutes ago, Kimbers said:

Whilst I disagree with many of their policies and believe they are just jumping on the bandwagon of public opinion ref nurses pay. I am gonna play the devils advocate and say that it is the Publics Opinion and therefore a valid Policy! Just like Boris's was in nicking so many Labour Voters by saying "We are leaving the EU no matter what, even if its a no deal".

This is British Politics at its best (Sarcasm) appealing to the lowest common denominator. But then our Politics has been like this for many years! it doesn't necessarily mean it will happen. It's likely that if they get into power they will realise they don't have the money and rise taxes to pay for the nurses pay rise. This in effect will vote them out of power at the next election! Much like the Libs saying they wouldn't negotiate on free Uni places before backtracking to get into power.

Kimbers don't confuse "local" elections over "national" ones.  This is Labour's rallying call for fighting local elections where as NHS pay is reserved to, and paid for by, Westminster mate! That's how f@@king clueless Starmer and his gang of muppets are!  They have nothing to offer at a local level. No ideas. No vision.

The small print.

50 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Kimbers don't confuse "local" elections over "national" ones.  This is Labour's rallying call for fighting local elections where as NHS pay is reserved to, and paid for by, Westminster mate! That's how f@@king clueless Starmer and his gang of muppets are!  

Not really. Whilst the 2 things are separate for the reasons articulated the Great British public as a whole won't realise that and hence it is a valid tactic.

Doesn't stop them from being clueless and useless though.

18 hours ago, C8RKH said:

No point beating about the bush, best just to jump right in!

oo'er and yet somehow you've somehow remained married for 30 years :hrhr: 

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

4 hours ago, Colin P said:

oo'er and yet somehow you've somehow remained married for 30 years :hrhr:

My wife is a saint. End of.

The small print.

• 4 months later...

Starmer today came out with his usual negative response to a 'problem' resign resign resign. Seems to be the only response he is capable of

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

Starker is completely pointless. Sadly with weak opposition you get weak government. That’s very clear to see in the foreign office.

Only here once

The only good thing about Starmer is that he is keeping that awful Angela Rainer out of the Leadership seat. If she gets to be leader Labour really will be finished for ever.

• Love 1

The small print.

13 hours ago, pete said:

Starmer today came out with his usual negative response to a 'problem' resign resign resign. Seems to be the only response he is capable of

Discussed this with SWMBO yesterday. Personally I think everyone that clamours for a resignation over a trivial event should be forced to resign themselves. Like Hancock - he had an affair, so what? The breaching social distancing rules with his mistress is a nonsense, seeing as they were working in the same office anyway. Christ, if they insisted on resignation for having an affair in my profession half the industry would be unemployed.

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

This list is off the top of my head - Apologies they are alll women, but do they really represent the labour party?  (several of them clearly dont  represent the interests of all their constituents).   The only current guy I can remember is Jonathan Ashworth and he was clearly bullied and has a bit less than no personality whatsoever.   I would say Labour have made themselves unelectable and woke agendas and apparent box ticking will further affect their chances.  Be interesting to see what lifelong Labour voters make of this pathetic situation        

• Angela Raynor (aggressive dullard)
  • Jess Phillips (dullard)
  • Claudia Webb (dullard - Anyone know where B'roose is?)
  • Dawn Butler (dullard 90% of giraffes are gay...)
  • Diane Abbott (why is she allowed on the media....) 

6 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

A class act in my opinion.

Especially when she delivered a speech in the House of Commons just before the Easter recess in 2013 on poultry welfare so as to use the word "cock", as a forfeit for a misdemeanour during Naval Reserve training :rofl:

Cheers,

John W

9 minutes ago, jonwat said:

Especially when she delivered a speech in the House of Commons just before the Easter recess in 2013 on poultry welfare so as to use the word "cock", as a forfeit for a misdemeanour during Naval Reserve training :rofl:

Ah, that's absolutely brilliant lol...

• Like 1

The small print.