Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
JPS # 044 body restoration. - Page 2 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

JPS # 044 body restoration.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Looking good Dave, I will adopt this approach when I convert my S1 back to its original shape following sinkage in the past.

Thanks for the free lessons 😊

• Like 1

Do or do not, there is no try! 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Top work again Dave, you will sit with the legends like Fulcher for their work, I’m sure there’s a few owners who planned to use you at some point who will shed a tear.

Enjoy retirement and playing with that beast of an SE 👍🏻🍻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do or do not, there is no try! 

• 10 months later...

I want to offer my greatest appreciation for this thread, Dave. My trimmer pointed me in the direction of a shop at which he has found one may expect fine results at a fair price, and I have made acquaintance with the proprietor who makes clear he's good with finishing and painting though not inclined to GRP repair. This is not unexpected as GRP cars are quite uncommon and, as DL has enlightened us, repairs made by others are likely to be found appalling once exposed. This thread will serve to guide my own work on 7807/0100S GRP preparation in the new year and gives me confidence that it will not come up short.

Bravo @CHANGES

• Thanks 1