Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Type 132 - Lotus Eletre - Page 14 - Eletre & Emeya Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Type 132 - Lotus Eletre

Bibs

We are certainly looking forward to the reveal of what will hopefully be an Evija inspired SUV with the new Lotus signature front & side aero body panels which Lotus are now using; as with the Emira

• Like 1

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

More leakage - interior patent revealed.

Reported in various places eg 

https://www.motor1.com/news/573559/lotus-type-132-interior-reveal/

It's safe to say Lotus' desire to hype up the Type 132 before its official reveal at the end of the month isn't going as planned.....

2023-lotus-type-132-patent-image.jpg

6 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

More leakage - interior patent revealed.

Reported in various places eg 

https://www.motor1.com/news/573559/lotus-type-132-interior-reveal/

It's safe to say Lotus' desire to hype up the Type 132 before its official reveal at the end of the month isn't going as planned.....

2023-lotus-type-132-patent-image.jpg

lol I love those organized, well timed leaks and I like it even more when journos do play along... it is way better than clickbait. I'm wondering if there's away to disable the overhead LIDAR permanently. that thing should never pop up. 

The Geely group DNA is a bit too strong on this one, the interior  looks heavy and almost uselessly complicated, however this will be the first Lotus with that much leg room at for the back seat... and these appear to be lifted straight from the Volvo parts been while the dash is very definitely a slight variant of the Zeekr 001 which we knew already. I wonder if Lotus will offer a version with reduced ride height, or a front and rear air suspension setup.

Edited by NedaSay

4 minutes ago, NedaSay said:

lol I love those organized, well timed leaks and I like it even more when journos do play along... it is way better than clickbait.

I like the way they seem to know how to use copy and paste.

Must be time for a countdown to its naming....?

• Like 2

Lotus E...l...ev...o or was it just a smoke screen could be Elevate as this is the goal of this vehicle elevating Lotus sales to unseen heights. The spring is going to be crazy busy at Lotus between the Emira first deliveries, the Evija market release and the Type 132 launch, the marketing and PR team is going to be B.U.S.Y

Not into drag myself,   

but we have got to the end of another week...unlikely to be anything new until Monday at the earliest? By then it will just be just over a week to go.  

• Like 1

Not sure why the ESUV is such a calling to us, we have only been waiting since the APX crossover for Lotus to venture into this market 

oh well 10 days now 

Darryl & Sue

If we knew the exact time we could have an hour by hour countdown....

• Gold FFM
6 hours ago, DarrylV8 said:

oh well 10 days now 

...until the reveal of the car, but the name is being announced in the next 6 days :)

• Like 2

So we can have 2 countdown.......on a daily and then hourly basis - should please Darryl  @DarrylV8?

• Like 1

So if your wondering and have dropped to this last comment rather than get here after reading the previous rendering.......

then it’s Seven  days till the reveal although the name for the type 132 will be revealed earlier, in the next 3 days 

• Like 1

Darryl & Sue

So 3 days from Sunday - means tomorrow for the name???? Or at least by the end of this week.

I wonder if they have got a scale model ready to launch next week to go with the real thing - like they had the model Emira ?

i have been up dating daily 3 days from today for naming and 7 days for spec's etc, and yes its dragging

• Like 1

Darryl & Sue

Found this comment in an article I found this morning.

in https://topcarnews.net/lotus-type-132-suv-to-get-carbon-fibre-rims-s51507.html

it says...

It’s still not clear when Lotus plans to reveal the Type 132, but expected plenty of teases in the build-up to what could become its quickest-selling vehicle of all time.

...although we  know it should be next week it is the bit about being  Lotus' quickest selling car....

1 hour ago, exeterjeep said:

Found this comment in an article I found this morning.

in https://topcarnews.net/lotus-type-132-suv-to-get-carbon-fibre-rims-s51507.html

it says...

It’s still not clear when Lotus plans to reveal the Type 132, but expected plenty of teases in the build-up to what could become its quickest-selling vehicle of all time.

...although we  know it should be next week it is the bit about being  Lotus' quickest selling car....

again an article which states joined by larger SUV, i assume the Type 134 is going to be extremely large then!

"One of four EVs for the brand that will be launched over the next five years, the first model being readied by Lotus will be joined by a larger SUV and four-door Porsche Taycan rival."

• Like 1

Darryl & Sue

which i guesstimate at just under 5M length so if Type 134 is larger what we talking 6M length?

Darryl & Sue