Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Type 132 - Lotus Eletre - Page 3 - Eletre Chat - TLF - Everything Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Type 132 - Lotus Eletre

Bibs

5 hours ago, mg4lotus said:

Breath, See, Stretch. The next will be Awaken. Then it will be released?

Logic would dictate friday in order to get some trending time to the previous post,  a teaser post every 3 or 4 days is kind of it right now.

Actuated screen. I assume it is the infotainment screen.

They've added a lot of actuated stuff (front vents, rear wing, lidar, TFT screen) 

The double contrasted stitching on the dash looks very good.

• Like 2

yes, the Emira is the last petrol car. Lotus are not doing hybrids either.

So it must be about time for the next teaser, may be later today of next Monday?

• Like 1

At 11 sec into the teaser, we get a very intriguing view of what I think is the dashboard... 

That screen is big, really big dare I say Tesla model X size. And the upper section of the dash appears to be split behind it...

• Like 2

From todays show in China it says...

Mr Feng also spoke about the new range of Lotus lifestyle cars, designed in the UK and to be manufactured at a new state-of-the-art facility in Wuhan, China. The first of these will be the Type 132, which he confirmed will receive its world premiere in spring next year.

He said: “As the backbone of Lotus’ future pure electric product range, Type 132 is in development and getting ready for production. In the future, we will continue to expand the line-up and create more revolutionary products for global users.”

and

As part of Lotus’ presence at Guangzhou, an exclusive VVIP event previewing the Type 132 customers was staged. Taking place at a private location away from the auto show, guests were treated to a presentation on the car and a chance to see it for themselves. This was the first in a series of similar events which will take place globally ahead of the world premiere.

Don't remember seeing my invite. So they must all have signed non disclosure agreements to actually see the new car or we will se a few pics of it..

• Like 1

So from the glimpse under the cover and a little other bit - can we now say that the 132 is the smaller suv or the larger one? 

• Like 1

I don't think I want the bigger one....(SUV).

I wonder if anyone on the TLF was in China for the VVIP event to spill any snippets, and then if/when there will be a special showing in the UK. 

44 minutes ago, exeterjeep said:

I don't think I want the bigger one....(SUV).

Same here. I was hoping it would be the smaller one and that is what the post earlier in the thread (quoting from Lotus apparently) implies.

I thought it impossible to judge from that video snippet, but is there any (f)actual clarification on this rather than just speculation?

Edited by eUKenGB
“You can’t have too many bikes"

2 minutes ago, eUKenGB said:

I thought it impossible to judge from that video snippet, but is there any (f)actual clarification on this rather than just speculation?

I think speculation is order of the day at the moment. I know the local dealer does not know anything more (so I was told...)

Surely the teasers etc can't carry on all the way to Q1/spring time next year.

I read somewhere that the plan was to launch/unveil it before the end of the year, with availability sometime next year. But appears we cannot rely on what has been said, whoever actually said it.

I normally try to avoid pre-launch hype, but I am sufficiently interested in this case to break the habit of a lifetime. However, as you say, just how many more obscure angles of the car can they find to make more teasers.

• Like 1
“You can’t have too many bikes"