Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Kurt Zouma Footballer 💩 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Kurt Zouma Footballer 💩

mayevora

• Gold FFM

Who does this! - Professional footballer or not. Turned my stomach watching it but you have to to understand it. What a piece of shit he is.

This type of individual deserves all the bad press, bad publicity and abuse they can get thrown at them.

I can’t abide this sort of animal abuse and hope he suffers the same from the backlash he’ll now get from being in the public eye. 
West Ham should kick him out of their Club

• Sad 2

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

I’m sure not gonna watch that. It’s vile - I’ve heard all about it on the news. What is wrong with these individuals they just behave like beasts. The raping and abuse of a young lady was all over TikTok a couple of weeks ago.

• Like 1

Only here once

Just listening to Radio 5 Live and the general consensus is he's buggered TBH.

it's about time that Footballers have to start living by the same rules we all do. When they get charged with racist abuse they get a couple of weeks ban. When they get in a fight on a night out they get a couple of weeks ban and when a vile video pops up of them plainly abusing an animal, they still play the next game.

Now Wayne Rooney states he changed his studs to long metal ones because he actively went out to injure another player. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60312167

It really is time that if they want to earn the money they need to be role models and act as such or lose their position.

Could you imagine what would happen if you announced that a few years ago you had actively gone out to hurt someone and managed to put someone in crutches? You'd be investigated and charged with ABH as a minimum.

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I see just reported   

RSPCA removes Kurt Zouma's two pet cats after videos of him kicking one of them appeared

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60312876

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

Similar to a case I believe with Bon Jovi. Cat was sitting on his car so he shot the cat. In court for cruelty, he said, “$2,000 cat sitting on $250,000 Ferrari. Easy decision.”

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

On 09/02/2022 at 10:10, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

John Terry was probably round shagging Colleen, whilst Wayne was off paying for sex with that grandmother.

Proper role models, the pair of them.

John Terry. Wayne Rooney. Yeah, role models the both of them. What a laugh. I never watched an England game when Terry was in the team. 

There are some decent people out there who play football, but unfortunately there are some real not so decent people too. But then, how does that stack up with other walks of life where Police Officers think it is OK to take pictures and circulate them of sisters who had been murdered?  I'll get slammed again as I should know better than dare to hold a public servant to account as some people think they're all saints/untouchables.

• Haha 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Yup. I forgot Harold Shipman too. 

Or how about Colin Norris.  Or Lucy Letby (alleged, not convicted).  Not everyone who works in the NHS is a saint.

What about Simon Bramhall, the NHS'sown "Banksy" who signed his initials on peoples organs?

I guess my point is that in every walk of life, in every profession, you get good people and people who are, shall we say, misguided. I means teachers who strike up relationships with pupils is something we never hear of, right? Is that worse, or less worse, than slapping a cat?  I mean, teachers can't really argue that you are uneducated and don't understand the consequences of their actions can they? Whereas, I can believe many footballers could quite easily argue they are uneducated and unaware of the consequences of their acts!  :)

In now way am i condoning what Zouma did, in my eyes what his sniggering, laughing brother (I believe it was him, apologies if I have got this wrong) did whilst filming the acts was actually even worse!

I think David Moyes as a man, a manager, a leader and a role model, needs to take a good hard look in the mirror at himself. His defence that he is only a football manager was woeful, nay, pitiful, and showed a real like of spine, in my very humblest of opinions. In his position he should have done the right thing and not played him. What he did, sent out the wrong message completely, whether he did it for the right reasons or not. And as you mostly know, this is from me, someone who is not an animal/pet lover (and would not knowingly set out to hurt an animal/pet even so, I just eat animals that someone else has slaughtered! - just like I suspect 70% of animal loving pet owners out there who feed their pets on animals that other people have slaughtered).

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

With Moyes refusing to drop him, even when it all blew up, I can't help but feel that West Ham missing out on a Europa League place on the last day of the season was Karma. What goes round comes round (especially if you're swinging a cat).

• Like 1