Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Divorce laws - Page 6 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Divorce laws

Barrykearley

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

I’ve spent nothing like that - and I’ve been looking after two kids and funding another at uni. She’s whacked all of that on shite.

It’s fair to present that she’s been wilfully reckless with the money since she never spent like that previously. I’ll be firm - she’s responsible for money spent once divorce docs were presented - and I’m responsible for mine. On top of that she can contribute towards what I’ve spent on the kids. (Welcome to equal rights sweetheart)

as for her Form E - well that’s a legal document that’s signed with a statement of truth. Within it she has accused me of fraud even when the evidence to prove otherwise was presented to the courts on 01/08/22. So that can be considered a breech of the malicious communications act 1988 since its incorrect. Then we have the missing pension, two missing motor vehicles and about £90k of possessions shes failed to declare. Ho hum.

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Getting the last of Alice’s possessions has been a nightmare. It’s been requested for months and it’s been an issue for months.

Today after lots of emails back and forth between me and her lawyers for the last 3 weeks - along with the 3 months previously with my solicitors - I’ve become exhausted and fed up with it. In went a small claims court case against her filed by Alice. 

let’s just say her solicitors have become suddenly very offended and have surprisingly responded that they are taking their clients instructions 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Only here once

So basically what they are saying is that their client has been instructing them to obfuscate and delay?  That'll go down well with the judge I am sure.

• Like 2

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

God knows @C8RKH - they’ve been asked for literally months and months. This has been an ongoing issue. The solicitors were advised in writing on 11/08 that legal proceedings would follow - and again on 19/08. They failed to answer by 5pm yesterday and as such we had no choice but to follow through with that option.

oh well - hope the coop has a deal on Prosecco 

• Love 1

Only here once

54 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

oh well - hope the coop has a deal on Prosecco 

Actually Bazzer they do. And quite a nice one too. I won't say how I know....

• Love 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

So after some interesting emails back and forth with her solicitors - today we have had returned the contents of Alice’s bedroom by her older sister. 

Tuesday I’ll be able to withdraw the small claims case once we have the reference number to allow that. It’s amazing that we have a fully documented and itemised list to sign for what we’ve had. 

I suppose that’s the toxic mix of solicitors with alcohol, narcissism and abusers.

Onwards 🤜

• Like 2

Only here once

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Sat pondering just how the legal system will approach the two missing vehicles on her Form E and the 90k it’s light in other stuff…….hmmmm

on top of that - 10 days after signing the Form E - one of the “missing” vehicles she has transferred into my eldest daughters name.

• Like 1

Only here once

6 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

A quick conversation with PC plod whom are dealing with the drink drive case.

It’s going to be potentially another 2 months. How the fuck is that right? So someone’s absolutely stinking of booze - pissed as a rat and can’t even walk properly - yet still now is allowed to drive a car.

seriously - someone’s going to die before this changes. It’s just so wrong.

It’s farcical. As far as I am concerned with drink driving if you are over the limit it should be an immediate suspension of the license until the case is argued in court otherwise. Perhaps that is against them principles employed in the U.K. court system, but the courts are wrong on so many things I don’t really care.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Gold FFM

Innocent until proven guilty is a big thing with our justice system.

however - this is to do with our civil liberties and freedoms. Let’s be clear - driving is a privilege and you need a license  - it is not a right in itself. Same as the firearms licensing system.

It’s just plain wrong. Someone is going to die.

• Like 2

Only here once

• Gold FFM

It’s frankly ridiculous @KennyN - but it’s very very common. You only need to see the reports in the papers and they will indicate when the offence took place. Sadly months previously is the norm.

• Sad 1

Only here once

I wonder if there's any case history of a positive/over the limit breath test resulting in a not guilty verdict in court? If a positive test always 100% results in a ban, there would be some logic in suspending the licence to drive pending a full ban being ratified in court.

Presumably the only reasonable defence could be to question the accuracy of the testing equipment used or how it was used. Maybe therein lies the possibility of finding a technicality resulting in a forced not guilty/case not proved..?

• Like 2

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Well what a few days it’s been.

today started off lovely though - flying birds of prey with a good friend of mine.

tomorrow is the FDA hearing - I’ve been very organised and the questions notified before, well more list of false allegations, have all been answered with documentation to prove. It’s everything from I’m hiding bank accounts to I own a fecking Porsche. All the while I have documented evidence she’s hiding assets. I’m completely on top of all of it and everything is nicely filed 🤣

had an interesting call from the nice mr policeman dealing with the, alleged, drink driving case today - they wanted her mobile contact number as they are struggling to get hold of her 🤪

oh - and the weekend she’s received a summons to answer a non-mol case and to defend herself against contempt of court for breaching a court undertaking. Along with a lovely child maintenance pack for her to fill in.

roll on freedom.

• Like 1

Only here once

But have you disclosed the Emira purchase, the gaggle of loose ladies, and the purchase of pints of beer in excess of £6 a time.....

Thought I'd try to even things out without the 50 tonne counter balance weight........❤️

• Haha 1

Dave.

• Gold FFM

Thanks @Dave Eds that’s helped 🤣

Ive resisted the ordering of an Emira presently. I do have a letter from the Drs to submit to court outlining why in their belief I shouldn’t work in the high risk environments I traditionally work in. Frankly I absolutely have to provide stability for Alice in this transitional time so I couldn’t care less what anyone says about that.

One thing that hasn’t been questioned is the frequent hotel bookings in my bank statements 🤣 - since the wife has always maintained how vile I am she probably doesn’t wish to know the answer to that - tbh it’s absolutely none of her business what I do in my spare time.

A Porsche though…… I mean ffs that woman’s abused us enough - but to accuse me of that is low 🤣

Only here once

Hi Barry,

I am reading this for the first time as I haven't been on this forum for a long time. I saw quite a few post on the FB Lotus Esprit forum group with lots of pictures of meals and assumed you've just purchased a new cook book! 👨‍🍳🍪🥠❤️

It sounds very traumatic for you and your kids, I hope it all gets resolved swiftly now and you get the result you derserve! Hang in there buddy!

• Thanks 1

• Gold FFM

Well that was very productive. The request to value my cars over and above the prices I’ve had from Brightwells the auctioneers has been kicked into the long grass. That’s something I suppose.

However - here’s an interesting one.

I’ve been supporting all three of my kids fully since we left. She won’t have to contribute to any of that out of the settlement. That’s very fucking wrong indeed. Moral highground is one thing - but seems like shit runs uphill after all.

Only here once

Is that not a two edged sword in that she could ask for more to cover those outgoings too?

The small print.