Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
M100 Elan photos - Page 2 - M100 Elan - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

M100 Elan photos

Rambo

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
58 minutes ago, Rambo said:

but a bit girly, imo 😉

OK for the weekend then.! Used to like the Roman purple on the Europa's of a certain age and even a Rover 200 had a colour like it, perhaps the shape of the Europa suited it well.  According to the ad the S2 is supposed to be quite a rare colour.

13 minutes ago, jep said:

will find a new home in the Spring.

Spring has started....

Lovely. My favourite colour is Collapso Red for the M100

I'd love to get another like my 1st one. It had the leather seats with red stripes and matching red carpets. Scrubbed up really well 👍

1 hour ago, LOTUSMAN33 said:

Only the 2nd one I’ve seen, SWLC had a stunning one some years ago I went to buy, unfortunately they just took a deposit when I arrived.

There are a couple of people in LEC currently who have them - Kathryn and Jim (Muley) I think Jim is on his 11th M100 and I'm sure he is attempting to collect all the "licorice allsorts" colours

• Like 2

This one has, yes. 8,800 miles.  Lovely history, factory air conditioning and very original UK car. 

There can't be many sub-10k miles. I bought it on a whim and need to thin out Lotus, so it can go but I think the market is on the up for Lotus esp low mileage ones. 

Justin

3 hours ago, Rambo said:

There are a couple of people in LEC currently who have them - Kathryn and Jim (Muley) I think Jim is on his 11th M100 and I'm sure he is attempting to collect all the "licorice allsorts" colours

http://forum.lotuselancentral.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=25893

1 hour ago, jep said:

This one has, yes. 8,800 miles.  Lovely history, factory air conditioning and very original UK car. 

There can't be many sub-10k miles. I bought it on a whim and need to thin out Lotus, so it can go but I think the market is on the up for Lotus esp low mileage ones. 

Justin

Fancy a black one plus ££££ Justin?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would have given you a '❤️' but the Aston and Porsche downgraded you......I generally don't warm to green coachwork but the M100 works well with the yellow flash on the seats. 

Justin

• Haha 1

This nice green one is for sale at UK sports cars...and no stripes...

IMG_0526-1536x1022.thumb.jpg.a77982c8db127fb0370bad99d1e9cd82.jpg

IMG_0429-1536x1022.thumb.jpg.c6cd92288dd6bad03098c6ffd0391066.jpg