Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Remembered Event @ Classic Team Lotus - 10th Sept 2022 - UK - East Anglia - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Remembered Event @ Classic Team Lotus - 10th Sept 2022

Bibs

This is a day for ex-Lotus employees to get together and catch up with each other etc. It's a ticket only event for ex-staff only but...

As Kimbers has already mentioned, they are amassing one of each Lotus factory produced road car for the day. The collection is looking great but but they're still looking for excellent examples of the Carlton and M100. 

If you are available and can take your car along to a day to remember, please let me know ASAP and I'll put you in touch with the right people. 

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

@chippI think you might have been there at Castle Combe when 99 M100's were on display and counted by Clemo. And then Warren King turned up, very fittingly, to make the 100. A nice round no. for an ex Lotus chief accountant

What a great Saturday with talk and banter from MJK, Barry Wills and Warren King 👍👍👍 

Edited by Rambo
@chipp added

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

A great day out. First time I’ve seen an Emira in the flesh and I was blown away and really want one now. The Eletre was amazing as well - all the haters need to see the quality of that car - again incredible. The future for lotus is really exciting.

• Like 2

Only here once