Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Delivery Friday - First UK Emira Delivery - Page 6 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Delivery Friday - First UK Emira Delivery

Abgreenbank

1 hour ago, jerzybondov said:

Thanks for the update, great to have an honest appraisal from an owner!

Are you on touring or sports suspension (re the ride)?

Also - that’s amazing re economy. Pretty much impossible to get an Evora S over 30mpg - I wonder what they’ve done to the same basic block to get more power and more miles out of it at the same time? Unless the trip computer is just flat out lying to make you feel better (have had that on several cars 🤣)

Touring, and to be fair its probably just the M6 through bhx that rattled my teeth, once on a reasonable non tramline road its perfectly ok, i didnt buy it to be a track warrier more as a grand tourer on a modest budget

forgot to say in the dark the headlights are better than any active matrix headlights i have had before, primarily because of the illumination of the road and secondly you select main beam and the computer says YES

Am i being unreasonable to ask for a star bolt replacement? spotted this during the clean

0E42CA6A-2C31-41CA-B7A2-53C43C7B04B4.jpeg

Edited by Abgreenbank

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
12 hours ago, Rambo said:

By the way, is it just me, or does anyone else think that the tablet sized screen in the Emira is very intrusive and spoils the line and classicdesign of the dash?  

I am of the same opinion..........terrible!

On 18/01/2023 at 09:31, jerzybondov said:

Thanks for the update, great to have an honest appraisal from an owner!

Are you on touring or sports suspension (re the ride)?

Also - that’s amazing re economy. Pretty much impossible to get an Evora S over 30mpg - I wonder what they’ve done to the same basic block to get more power and more miles out of it at the same time? Unless the trip computer is just flat out lying to make you feel better (have had that on several cars 🤣)

Clever engine mapping thanks to fine ECU tuning and better exhaust gas management... And compared to the Evora S which is quite old now, new gearbox ratios and upgraded supercharger.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/01/2023 at 19:26, Abgreenbank said:

Touring, and to be fair its probably just the M6 through bhx that rattled my teeth, once on a reasonable non tramline road its perfectly ok, i didnt buy it to be a track warrier more as a grand tourer on a modest budget

forgot to say in the dark the headlights are better than any active matrix headlights i have had before, primarily because of the illumination of the road and secondly you select main beam and the computer says YES

Am i being unreasonable to ask for a star bolt replacement? spotted this during the clean

0E42CA6A-2C31-41CA-B7A2-53C43C7B04B4.jpeg

Lotus rejected the warranty claim, apparently its general ware and tare… mmmm

moral is check everything before accepting the car, and video it