Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Immaculate 2020 Evora GT410 Sport - Cars/Parts For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Immaculate 2020 Evora GT410 Sport

For Sale my 1 owner, immaculate Evora GT410 sport, comes with 6months manufacturer’s warranty, PPF from new. This  is as good as new inside and out. 6900 miles. £65,900. The car is also advertised on Auto Trader if anyone wants to see more details.

The post Immaculate 2020 Evora GT410 Sport appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Sorry to see you are parting with such a great car Scotty. That’s a very reasonable price and someone will get a real bargain. I hope you enjoy the new car (Emira?) as much.

• Like 1

What a lovely McLaren. Very nice choice Sir and wish you many miles of happiness in her.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, scotty435 said:

Thanks Jimmy. This is the replacement. Will be back in a lotus sometime in the future.

Absolutely stunning replacement Scotty. Is that volcano orange? McLaren certainly know  how to “tango” their cars. Arguably no one does orange better than them. 😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blindside said:

Absolutely stunning replacement Scotty. Is that volcano orange? McLaren certainly know  how to “tango” their cars. Arguably no one does orange better than them. 😎

Yes Jimmy volcano orange, looked great under the showroom lights.0CA86EBA-BE9B-44EA-90BE-1FB4D66407DB.thumb.jpeg.610491ac3bbf9f2e1df171ab7e4e7935.jpeg

1 hour ago, duncx said:

Nooooooooo Scotty 😭

I will miss the growl of your 410 on Sunday morning runs round the Peaks ☹️

Macca looks great though, fab colour. Congrats!  🙂

Thanks duncx, hoping you still let me tag along the odd time  even though I have moved to the dark side 

• Love 1

Love your GT @scotty435 almost my perfect spec and great price...why does this never happen when I'm looking to buy?  Sadly, I'll be hanging onto my S for a few more years before deciding whether to go GT/Emira or maybe C8 Corvette (which also looks great in orange).

Thanks, like you I think it’s a good price, sadly not had that much interest so looks like it’s going to PX against my new car.

Yes totally understand what you are saying Bibs as for warranty there still as 6month manufactures warranty left on the car. Obviously I can’t offer finance the car needs to be sold before the 1st of feb so to late for SOR. The part exchange price is a good price was just trying to sell the car obviously for my benefit and we’ll as a potential buyer as I think it’s a fair price.

• Like 2

Selling a Lotus (pre more mass production products like Emira) is in my experience a very different proposition to selling mainstream sports cars. 

You have to allow more time and whilst price is very obviously a factor, sometimes even a very attractive price does not generate interest. The number of people looking to buy a Lotus at any one time is incredibly small - so is the quantity of cars available but often the two are not in alignment. 

Justin

• Like 1