Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Back for the 16th Year - TLF Christmas Party - 9th December 2023 - Page 3 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Back for the 16th Year - TLF Christmas Party - 9th December 2023

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hey @Bibs I thought I had already filled a form in but couldn't see my response so I have filled again. Please check in case there is a duplicate !

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner

• Gold FFM

Similar.  Pretty sure I've done two, but.....?

I'm sure El Presidente will let us know otherwise.

• Confused 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Bugger, forgot to get any.  Guess I'll have to drink the English Harbour.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

8 hours ago, Sparky said:

TLF festivities have already commenced at Watford Exotics Inn & Suites with the arrival of @cjtpb13 today, one of Tracy's signature roasts and a lovely bottle of wine.  More japes tomorrow when we meet @Dave Freeman and Megan for a bit of Italian cuisine.  And on Friday the one and only @Kim.com will be arriving with a big lump of pork and hopefully some very naughty cheese.  It's like Clapham Junction here!

Sounds like the party is round your !

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner

Just a reminder that if anyone needs taxis for tonight you'll need to have them booked in advance - if you call on the evening, it can be a long wait for one out here in the sticks! 

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

Have a great time all, I will be there next year, I had my Christmas do in a Maidstone Hotel last night, the food was absolutely shocking, the wine undrinkable, disco hysterically bad, lots of pissed people doing coke and I actually laughed when i went to my room due to the decor. 

See you all next year and 100% book a cab 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bibs said:

Just a reminder that if anyone needs taxis for tonight you'll need to have them booked in advance - if you call on the evening, it can be a long wait for one out here in the sticks! 

Hope the host stay sober then... 

/Kim 

Proud member of Watford Exotic Scandinavian Team...

10 hours ago, Dan E said:

Have a great time all, I will be there next year, I had my Christmas do in a Maidstone Hotel last night, the food was absolutely shocking, the wine undrinkable, disco hysterically bad, lots of pissed people doing coke and I actually laughed when i went to my room due to the decor. 

See you all next year and 100% book a cab 

Just another week day out then....

• Haha 1

Dave.

18 hours ago, Sparky said:

I'd just like to reiterate that I won't be getting drunk this time.  Tracy has spoken.

You almost succeeded your task! 🤔

• Haha 1

/Kim 

Proud member of Watford Exotic Scandinavian Team...