Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Newlands Corner Sunday Brekkie - Sunday 17th March - UK - SLEGS (Southern Lotus (England) Group) - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Newlands Corner Sunday Brekkie - Sunday 17th March

• Gold FFM

*** NOTE 1: this weekend the M25 is closed between junction 10 and 11 for A3 interchange work and hence local roads will be busier with diverted traffic ***

*** NOTE 2: the average speed cameras on the road from Silent Pool/Albury junction to Newlands Corner are now active (in both directions) ***

Time for another Sunday breakfast gathering for some of the finest bacon rolls around.  This is our regular third Sunday of the month event, a chance to gather with like-minded enthusiasts and a cross section of Lotus models.  Everyone welcome and we look forward to attendees from The Lotus Forums, SELOC, Lotus Drivers Club and Club Lotus.

An informal gathering with no particular runs in or out organised, just a chance to chat, look at cars and take in the view.  Join from 9.00 when the café opens for bacon rolls.  We'll probably be around until 10.00/10.30.

Location map for Newlands Corner here

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

jep

Posted Images

I gave this one a skip... I wonder why :D

Not been out in the Elise since pre Christmas I think :( Maybe the Jan meet, can't remember.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel