Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Dave & Megan's BBQ - All Welcome Sat 29th June - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Dave & Megan's BBQ - All Welcome Sat 29th June

Yup, it is one of the highlights of year. After last year's clashes with holidays, and so was cancelled, this year it is in June. Please put your name down as soon as possible for this event, and please do not leave it until the last minute as Dave & Megan really need to know numbers.

Bring your favourite booze and something to cremate on the BBQ, Dave & Megan will supply beer, soft drinks and salad, bread etc. - I'll be bringing some exotic meats and exotic booze - the more the merrier. Stay over if you want to camp and enjoy a BBQ breakfast.

As usual, the address will be sent in a private PM a couple of days before the event.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Marvellous... hoping all 3 of my Norfolk-born cars will be in fine fettle by then, so with a bit of luck can bring along whichever model is most unrepresented!

• Gold FFM

I know who you are, and I know where you live...

1 & 2.  Sparky & spouse

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Sparky Are you sure you will be allowed As at the last BBQ you had more than 2 Beers   and If looks could kill from Tracey 😁

Spadger plus 1 

• Haha 2

• Gold FFM

It's called Resting Bitch Face.  The women in my family are cursed with it.  Definitely nothing to do with the men.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I'll be a maybe with a +1. There is a possibility my Sons Prom could be that day.

Also note the Lotus heritage BBQ is on the Sunday although I've not committed to that for the same reason.

U1Banner-160.jpg

Drive with a smile

43 minutes ago, unity1 said:

Also note the Lotus heritage BBQ is on the Sunday

... do you have a link for that?

Hi Chris,

Sorry I wont be able to make it. Its a date we are always on holiday somewhere - my wife's birthday.