Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Remembered 2024 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Remembered 2024

• Gold FFM

What was/is the invite criteria?

Guessing just saying mate of @Bibsor @Kimberswouldn’t crack the case here 😜 (and might have the opposite affect and get black balled lol)

Is it an ex-employee thing plus special guests event?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I think you need to "know" the special handshake. Didn't even know this was happening.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

Didn't even know this was happening.

On a couple of topics our leader had posted about wanting some particular cars for this event.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mayevora said:

👍 Special guest being those who have been asked to display their cars. It's essentially a staff re-union. 

• Like 2

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

So    @C8RKH      if you suddenly posted that you had just acquired a very special Lotus then you might get an invite. eg anyone on here own an Elise GT1,   doubt if they have that one covered.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mayevora said:

What was/is the invite criteria?

Guessing just saying mate of @Bibsor @Kimberswouldn’t crack the case here 😜 (and might have the opposite affect and get black balled lol)

I worked twice for Lotus in my early years, hence my attendance (Even if Bibs only took one shot of me and absolutely none of my car, git).

But there were some specially invited Guests as well like Ollie Winterbottoms daughter Anne and our very own Gert @frb who is related to Fred Bushell.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

1 minute ago, jep said:

And you were with Lotus royalty.  Your Dad. 

And you sneaked in yet again you sneaky git you! Dunno who you bribe :P 

And as one of the original C5 test riders I had my own following over dad at this event! Been asked to write a piece about it.

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer