Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Castle Combe - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Castle Combe

esprit22

Not me! I'd love to be there, but unfortunately I can't :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Gutted. It's one of my favourite days of the year.

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why wont you be there katie?? be nice to see you again, we could see if the burgers give us a bout as they wont have a carvery there that day because no-ones invited the wensum travelling carvery! lol

PMSL....Wensum travelling carvery. Yeah the queue would be so long it would travel half way around the circuit at least!! Si check your in-box 'cause I'm sending you a message!

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.

• Gold FFM

1&2 Me and other 1/2

3&4 Bazza and other 1/2

5 Martyn and his teddy

6&7 Bibs & Laura

8 Ian - mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

1&2 Me and other 1/2

3&4 Bazza and other 1/2

5 Martyn and his teddy

6&7 Bibs & Laura

8 Ian - mayesprit

9 Kimbers

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Bibs, are we Holiday Inning like normal or are we going to stay at the wonderful travel inn with the man/woman receptionist and dogs and badgers renting their own rooms....oh and the 3 inch gaps in the fittings?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Guys this years event will be hopefully very good..there is the usual track day plus major Charity gig rides in race cars..one of which is my pal Andy (SE) with his Caterham Race car..there will also be many race Elise/Exige race cars as well.

Trade Stands ..food.. Beer good company etc..and more Lotus models than you can imagine being in one place.

BUT...There will be two cars that I hope will be worth there merit and maybe excite you some..... One fantastic Orange Esprit V8 Race Car of Jon's and my "Sport 500"... Project Car..which is Road legal, which still looks normal, from the outside..... my White Sport 350....don't be fooled by the looks... Its hopefully going to be Good Enough, to try and crack 200mph. its geared to do it..and should have enough Power.

So please come and join Jon and I.... all the Esprit's should be parked along the catch fence, next to the race track.. joining our two car on show, We should be on track all being well at lunch time....doing a couple of demo laps.. Its taken a long time to create our two cars...regards Rob C

damfast35nut@talktalk.net or 07976 609881

Castle Combe 24th May. Who's up for it? Anyone fancy staying over with a few of us Saturday night?

Guys look under Events..just posted tonight, Have my MOT 11am Saturday at last... I will need spare double Knickers....... And I'm not kidding... max revs 1st should see just about 70mph....when its run in...chow Rob C

damfast35nut@talktalk.net or 07976 609881

1&2 Esprit22 and other 1/2

3&4 Bazza and other 1/2

5 Martyn and his teddy

6&7 Bibs & Laura

8 Ian - mayesprit

9 Kimbers

10 Phil 98GT3

11 Mark Blanchard

12&13 Ade & Gina

• Gold FFM

Castle Combe only 2 weeks today. Massive turn out last year (I know it was Bigsi day last year) Must be more than 9 of us (Esprits) going this year?

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Sorry I haven't signed up yet. Not missed one in 17 years - will deffo be there with Esprit on track, but not sure if Fran is with me or not this time.

3&4 Bazza and other 1/2

5 Martyn and his teddy

6&7 Bibs & Laura

8 Ian - mayesprit

9 Kimbers

10 Mike- MPx

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

I'm assuming this list is for those attending Castle Combe not for those staying over at a local hotel.

3&4 Bazza and other 1/2

5 Martyn and his teddy

6&7 Bibs & Laura

8 Ian - mayesprit

9 Kimbers

10 Mike- MPx

11&12 Peter - peter_england99 and other 1/2

Regards,

Peter

I should be there - stopping off at Castle Combe before making our way over to Kent and then on to Germany via the tunnel.

Did this last year.

Dave - 2000 Sport 350