Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 3 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's either Saturn or 2 hola hoops up to no good.

Haaaa Haaaa Haaaaa!!!!! Brilliant answer!

Actually that's an excellent picture of the planet most guilty of changing the perception of multitudes in regards to space. Photography for the amatuer astronomer is not easy....

Off that topic.....This is only a piece of artwork but having worked the F-wonderlemon a number of years, gets me everytime I see it....

f111jpegxq1.jpg

Mel Gibson only acted the part

Lotus Factory visit 1979

• Gold FFM
Photography for the amatuer astronomer is not easy....

I'll second that!

Saturn

post-4129-1221247249.jpg

Full Moon

post-4129-1221247172.jpg

Lunar terminator

post-4129-1221247189.jpg

Jupiter and 3 moons

post-4129-1221247220.jpg

Partial eclipse, 2006

post-4129-1221247270.jpg

Durned good fun though.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Blimey! No telescope required there.

Cue the statutory 'Uranus' jokes...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

The amazing thing about the shot is that it's a F111 and it's flying! Oh it's a trick shot isn't it.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

m

This is only a piece of artwork but having worked the F-wonderlemon a number of years, gets me everytime I see it....

f111jpegxq1.jpg

Hey, Jimmy, look! A large burrowing nocturnal (what the heck is he doing out in daylight hours anyway?) ungulate mammal of sub Saharan Africa that has a long snout, extensile tongue, powerful claws, large ears, and heavy tail and feeds especially on termites and ants! Wow! Hardly ever see one of those out here! I'm gonna' be the first in the troop to earn my "Aardvark" merit badge afterall.

Didja' remember to bring the "Snipe Hunt" kit for Danny? ;)

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

I'm not sure why I'm posting this

ProgramsFinal.jpg

The Goodwood program was the first time I saw Stirling Moss drive, I was quite young at the time. No wonder the Earl of March is so rich, look at the price of the program!

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Another 3 Rob Cunningham specials

WOWEspritsniper.jpg

Esprit1.jpg

Esprit3.jpg

The last 2 I have on my wall in original format.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!