Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 156 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

hmm nice photos.. and also quite funny, specially this toiled cycle and the thousands gauges.. theses two thing are meaning less. but thanks for sharing these funny pictures... i like all of them.

funny-baby-angry-punch.jpg

joke-funny-photo-Nice-haricut1.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Well at least they were close handy to start investigating. :hrhr:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Have a look inside Rochester Airport....my old Airtourer, G-AZHI operates from there these days....

http://www.slomanpettitt.com/tonystigle05/g-axhi-first-pic-HTML/index.htm

In the latest of her many paint schemes!

There she is, all parked up yesterday :)

post-1-0-82496600-1372237406.jpg

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

A little different than the local Rochester airport I know !!!  (webcam)   :P

airport_00329.jpg?1372243134

Edited by comem47

The old girl's looking good....nice cockpit cover, too! Seems to be a much better fit than the one we had, gave up with that because it scratched the canopy. Changing the canopy was pretty fraught...had to get a new transparency from Australia and cut it to fit!!! Amazing what you can do with a very small circular saw..... !! That aeroplane could tell some tales, for sure.....  

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

KEYS???? You could turn her on with a screwdriver....so to speak! Actually, I'll have a look....

Bit of a hoarder, then!! Still got 2/3 of the old broken spinner as a garden ornament, too... the rest of it is somewhere in a field the other side of the motorway from North Weald.....

post-568-0-18365000-1372248341.jpg

Edited by molemot

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

I gotta stop smokin' dat stuff.....

Some things carried on bicyles/motorbikes from Uganda - there are seen everyday.

bed-on-a-bike.jpg

8177983346_822e9591cb_z.jpg

2SF_0196-900x597.jpg

3136277174_2b93135060.jpg

bicyclecoffin.jpg