Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 190 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSFmipc_60s

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Rhod! Rhod Gilbert. :thumbup:

Funny bloke. He's done one or two more serious travel type documentaries too, but with his own take on things. Always worth watching. 

Have a rant about Hoovers:

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Haha - my lad did similar - drove his buggy under the swing - the swing tucked under the lip on the roll cage and flipped it on its end............

He screamed a lot.......never driven it under the swing since....

Only here once

• Gold FFM

First watch the trailer:

Then grab a cuppa or your appropriate 80's beverage and watch the movie - 31 minutes long, get comfy :)

Signature not working...

I'll be honest...I just watched the trailer in the office, with the sound off.

Just to quell my curiousity; would it be better or worse with the sound on? :D

And there will be multitudes that believe that....(!) All part of the "planned obsolescence" strategy....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) {  var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];  if (d.getElementById(id)) return;  js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;  js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3";  fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="true" data-href="

69ca43b5386146767219e561d80b8086 class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="/EightNinetySeven/videos/10153946754653747/"><a href="/EightNinetySeven/videos/10153946754653747/"></a><p>Best audition we have ever seen! Video by America&#039;s Got Talent</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/EightNinetySeven">89.7 Bay</a> on Tuesday, 2 June 2015</blockquote></div></div>

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

Elephant, more like a tank for that lot, Oh the insurers are going to have a field day.