Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 225 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Spinney said:

Just looked at her website on your link. What a huge talent the lady has!

Thanks mate, you can follow her on FB at "Wendy Kimberley Art".

She has a painting in the Queens Private Collection. Next month she has 2 paintings in the Royal Society for admission to their ranks and you can see her at Colchester Art Fair in March and Newbury in May!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

You have too much time on your hands to find stuff like this!! It is cool though!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pretty much the same as anti vaxers. There is zero scientific evidence of any impact and let's face it. There is a huge experimental population.

5G is just a few trial networks so far. 

I have some bacofoil that I wrap around my head when at home to make sure the wifi does not interfere with my brain.  It also helps on a hot day to reflect the heat of the sun back away from my head. Apart from that day when I wrapped my head shiny side in and boy, my brain did fry like an egg on a car bonnet.  I'm OK though...

image.jpeg.bc2ad686d44049e8baef1fc9f1ef0416.jpeg

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I should have said, I have nothing against 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G or the Bee Gee's, I just wish I could get a friggin' phone signal when on the train in the middle of England at some point please!  Or a basic phone signal and an SMS message when at home. For crying out loud, I mean, I just want a network that allows my phone to, you know, be freakin' well used as a phone as opposed to some smart supercomputer that can use massive bandwidth to calculate Pi to 12,589 decimal places whilst playing a stoopid "bad drivers" video from YouTube.

• Like 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

My carrier is supposed to have the "best" coverage of the UK and I think you are confusing things. Surely it is the network planning that drives the quality of the connection geographically and not the phone is it not?  The phone just connects to the network, but if the planners have not provided for coverage then there is nothing for the phone to connect to.

The small print.

I'll just wait to change the handset to one that has wifi calling next year - that solves the house problem @Bibs but not the fact that on any decent length train journey for business the signal quality in most of the Uk is just shite. No other word for it.  And yes, i do know that some train carriages can act like a faraday cage to block/reduce the signal but there are plenty of fixes out there for that, it's just that they have not been implemented in the Uk largely.

The small print.

16 hours ago, pete said:

Can't you use what's app through the wi fi 

Yes - but that only works if the person calling me is using Whatsapp. Also misses the point of us just not having decent phone coverage after what, 25 years of mobile phones?

5 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

or Skype

Again, great if the person calling me is using Skype.  I can use either Whatsapp or Skype for initiating an outgoing call, but again, as above, why can't we just have phone coverage that works?

I've worked in Technology for 34 years and it's th classic situation, buy this now it will be great - then the next release comes and you have to buy this as it will be great. Several versions down it still isn't great but the tech companies are laughing as you've bought essentially the same thing three or four or more times for little or no real gain - but it looks shinier, spankier and has lot's of oojits you never knew you needed and will never use.

The small print.