Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 80 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Yes it's really clever but, People you need to walk around for pete's sake!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuIJRsAuCHQ

Edited by ramjet

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

To quote from Zager and Evans "In the year 2525"

In the year 5555

Your arms are hanging limp at your sides

Your legs got not nothing to do

Some machine is doing that for you

post-9355-0-75244500-1296143332.jpg

Edited by comem47

My wife's MINI.

post-6978-0-17777500-1296187261.jpg

Keeping the guitar theme going

Ditto (it just gets unfair at about 1:42):

Edited by Moxie

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

Yes it's really clever but, People you need to walk around for pete's sake!!!!!!!!

Of course, not everyone can walk. Honda does position itself as a personal mobility provider and such a device could help people who have lost the use of their legs but still are able to balance.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• Gold FFM

True Trevor true. So maybe Honda should advertise it like that and not use two lithe young women that quite obviously have the use of their legs. Must admit that seeing someone on it reminds me of Rosie from The Jetsons.

jetsons-tv-04.jpg

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

On the other hand........:cry:

http://www.dailymail...e-scooters.html

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• Gold FFM

I'm a bit weirded out by this. Just a couple of days ago Segways come up on here after the Honda clip and then this. Anyone else think that's spooky or is it just me?

Guthrie is just an amazing player and seems able to do just about any style of music

Jez

Mean Green S4s

I think therefore I am - Descartes

I'm pink therefore I'm spam - Eric Idle

Guthrie is just an amazing player and seems able to do just about any style of music

I love that he looks like Ian Anderson circa 1972 and plays like a hybrid of Steve Morse and Satriani.

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

"Target fixation" can be an occupational hazzard in any field.:stuart:

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

From the Essex DB:

NCL 457V Originally owned by the Deloreon Mo.Co. Used by C Bennington (Deloreon) - now Active Car GCL 269Y still at Lotus (Reg. Proto) It was a Pre-Prod Essex Turbo unnumbered.

I love that he looks like Ian Anderson circa 1972 and plays like a hybrid of Steve Morse and Satriani.

Funny, when I listened to the linked clip i was thinking that he was the love-child of Alex Lifeson and Eddie Van Halen. Damn excellent playing in any case.

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad

Wow, that's some series guitar playing. If I didn't know I'd have thought it was Satriani too.

This is more my kind of playing. Chicken Pickin'. And yes that is the actor off Smokey and the Bandit.

Keeping the guitar theme going

Now that is chillin’…having tried to get a decent tune out of a guitar since I was about 14, I still find it amazing to watch someone who can play like that.

Its like juggling….doesn’t look hard until you try it yourself!

How rubbish is this French guy...watch and weep.....tut !

I don’t know Tony…..

Having seen Thin Lizzy play live more times than I can remember, I would say that this guy isn’t that bad.

I will give you that he could do without the theatrical bits and face pulling and he goes off the beaten track from time to time but if you have ever seen Thin Lizzy while John Sykes was playing with them then this guy in comparison looks and plays if he is comatosed!.... and he sticks to the original theme way more than John Sykes ever did….Rant over!

Thin Lizzy - Aberdeen Music Hall - 6th January 2011

post-237-0-23941800-1296296323.jpg

Edited by GordonMasson

Not to be outdone ! this is who I'm going to see in March, fabulous, fabulous, fabulous

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)