Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 55 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

• 2 weeks later...

Did you push in the clutch? :D

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• Gold FFM

As a complete opposite to the "Unhappy" thread, the music shop I've been dealing with here put me onto an electronics repairer who is also a muso as well, so he understands, and he fixed my ESQ-1 today so I'm happy%20dance.gif

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Got rid of the chassis for the Land Rover. It must be 3 years + since we purchased that for a joint project, the project has since been abandoned and for the last couple of months the chassis formed a "garden feature" awaiting payment & collection.

Got my daughters Grade 7 with merit certificate for the flute (she will be grade 8 before leaving school) instead of an expected speeding ticket.

Edited by B1 RMA

Stopped poisoning myself and started to heal......Not all good. Looks like a train wreck :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

AANNNDDD I'm happy that Kimbers didn't post any pics with that post. :hrhr:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

TLF message:

ramjet, you have successfully blocked viewing posts by this member. You can undo this action if you wish

Not bloody likely. :harhar:

Just over 14 from Tuesday it was in my van so registered to my business so not sure that takes longer. Every official looking envelope gets me panicking hence my daughters certificate looked official.

No, the s172 request must be posted 1st class on the 13th day to arrive no later than the 14th. The only times it takes longer through a business is if it goes to a fleet owner/manager then to the drive but the fleet owner/manager must get it within the time limitations.

Still has to arrive at a business address within those rules, you're away scott free!

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

Wow! No rule like that here. You get it when you get it.

Panic over then, that's the problem since the van was re-mapped it goes like a rocket plus I forgot to switch on my Road Angel or as my wife calls it my dummy

This you, Dave? :lol:

2009-volkswagen-caddy-racer-2-588x377.jpg

L13984437.jpg

Works great, Stirling. :lol:

This you, Dave? :lol:

2009-volkswagen-caddy-racer-2-588x377.jpg

For some reason the picture doesn't show.

I notice in your car collection you have a BMW M Coupe, I'm going to look at a 2002 BMW Z3m roadster Saturday only 14K miles from new and never been out in the rain. It'll make an interesting little car for the odd trackday but I'd better not tell the seller that.