Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Forum accounts - Basic Account - Full Forum Member - Club Esprit - Forum Info & Help - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum accounts - Basic Account - Full Forum Member - Club Esprit

Bibs

I've changed 'LEF Supporter' to 'Full LEF Member' and reduced the annual fee to �20.

Normal members are now 'Basic Accounts' and I've reduced their functionality further to encourage more people to become full members of the forum. I'm afraid that there's little in life for free so although the basic account is still free, you'll have to contribute if you wish to use the full facilities of LEF.

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/index.php?app=subscriptions

If you are a Club Esprit member, LEF received half of your fee (it's split with LEW) so you don't have as many privileges as those with a Full LEF Membership but it's better than the free one!

Please also note that as much as I love you all equally; Full Members and Club Esprit members will get priority of my time for email/PM/phone enquiries in that order. If your neither, please don't think I'm being rude if I don't get back to you. First thing most clubs ask when you ask them for help is for your membership number and as LEF is so busy now, I can't work full time sorting out your problems instead of doing my own job, certainly not for free anyway, it's unsustainable.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

I'm in too :)

is that why my mail box went into overload yesterday and told me i was at 429% capacity??

Keep up the good work Boss... much appreciated

Bibs

I seem to be a Club Esprit member. If I get less than I would being a Full LEF supporter do I need to change and if so should it be at my renewal in about 6 months time?

Either way keep up the good work mate

Bazza

Barrie, it's up to you to chose which membership package you'd like to take however it doesn't make any sense to change now when you've 6 months left on your current subscription. At renewal time, you can either become a full LEF member or remain a Club Esprit member, it's up to you where you would like your money to go. :)

The agreement with LEW that we have is excellent and it helps LEF a great deal however when push comes to shove LEF members pay more to LEF so get more from LEF.

Excuse my ignorance, but when I found this forum, I decided to join but only found LEW membership, which I duly joined.

Is it obvious to anyone who is not familiar with the site to find the joining instructions for LEF?

Come to think of it, I didn't realise that LEF and LEW were different!

:)

It's getting there......

Excuse my ignorance, but when I found this forum, I decided to join but only found LEW membership, which I duly joined.

Is it obvious to anyone who is not familiar with the site to find the joining instructions for LEF?

Come to think of it, I didn't realise that LEF and LEW were different!

:hrhr:

Hi Tim

You joined "Club Esprit" which is absolutely fine. That gives you access to both and the money is split equally. So you are fine and you have membership (not the extended membership for LEF only) but if you wish to use LEW then you have the right one.

LEF is run by "The Lotus Forums" aka Mr Andy Betts or Bibs as we call him. LEW is run by Ian, aka Kato. Kato and Bibs made up a joint membership called Club Esprit for people who wanted to use both sites. Which is fine. But both sites are seperately run.

Bibs has only just made the LEF supporter tag (green) into LEF Full Member tag. This doesn't give you LEW membership but 100% goes to LEF if thats all you intend to use.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

I think I'm only about half way through the 12 month period since I renued (LEF and LEW) Was a bit surprised having some of the benefits taken away 50% through the year, but I guess you have to draw the line somewhere with a start date (ie I could have had 11.75 months or just the 1 month since renewal) So have just paid

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

Oooh - I've gone green!

I have a significant proportion of my CE membership left, but 20 quid for green is a bargain. Also, my way of chipping in to help fund Bibs' fantastic efforts.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I have also gone green, I commend this to all forum members

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• 4 weeks later...

Bibs,

I haven't even paid attention! Sorry matey! Just signed up for the bargain price of 31.38 USD. Thanks for the great forum!

Cheers,

Artie

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

Thanks Artie, from all the team.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Cheers Kimbers, Thanks for the great forum! I'd be lost without you guys!(oops and gals)!

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

And, to be honest we'd all be alot worse off without our friends from across the water....in every direction. It's what makes us so diverse and this such an interesting place to be.

• 1 month later...

As you'll know, forums do cost money to run and currently I fund this site myself.

There's now a chance to help with the costs of the forum through upgrading to a 'full forum member' account by clicking here or 'Purchase Paid Subscription' in 'My Controls'.

For your

Bibs,

I assume that by "going through the motions" and signing my life away, you have record of who has contributed. There was no place to add a name to the subscription. I have, however, already received a personal e-mail confirmation from the Forum confirming my subscription purchase. And above all, thanks again for your continued efforts!

Bill