Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Forum accounts - Basic Account - Full Forum Member - Club Esprit - Page 4 - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum accounts - Basic Account - Full Forum Member - Club Esprit

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
Kato emailed me today asking me to remove you from the group. Send him an email asking him to check his records.

Hi Bibs, have you had an email from Kato saying everything is OK. He emailed me this morning for some reasons I had two account numbers.

Mark

Look what Q's brought us. Isn't it nice!

Mark,

Bibs and Laura will be away from today on a well earned holiday (I think the first for about six years!) for a short while, so until they return there is no way of updating your membership status as they hold the Master Key for all such dealings within the Forum.

Have no fear, they will be put to work as soon as they get back but until then I hope you will be understanding for the lack of progress on your Club Status.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think anyone has joined up for some time to this. Just a reminder folks. If you enjoy the forum, enjoy events that we arrange and enjoy saving money on parts etc, put a little back in eh :alien:

140 Full members out of 6,134 members in total.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

The membership pays for itself if you are clued up. If you are unsure then please ask :alien:

If you dont think it is worth it, then spare a thought to this: If the site wasnt here anymore where would you got to?

Have a think and then re evaluate your position. 18p a day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by rocket63

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

I don't think anyone has joined up for some time to this. Just a reminder folks. If you enjoy the forum, enjoy events that we arrange and enjoy saving money on parts etc, put a little back in eh smile.gif

140 Full members out of 6,134 members in total.

I notice we are now up to 7530 registered users.

I have also noticed a massive amount of work going on with the forum to make it better for recent and long standing members

alike. Apart from the personal time and effort devoted by Bibs and Laura,I would bet it is costing a fair chunk of cash to do.

Membership is so cheap,about 4 packets of fags or a couple of rounds of drinks.....

I would like to see a bit of recognition of this in the form of more full members. clap.gif

We're up to 142 full members from 7556, that's just over 2%.

Unfortunately, we're not communists, there are flaws in that ideology and freconomics doesn't really work with even news websites now looking at charging models to access their information. The internet isn't free, this site is taking more and more time and now has 2 almost full time members of staff plus is spending thousands upon thousands of pounds on events which benefit most people on here in some way. I'm encouraging more people to voluntarily take up full forum membership or some-thing's got to give. The options are that basic accounts, which are free, are even more restrictive and limitations are put on them or indeed that free accounts no longer are available and like many, many other clubs a subscription is required. Please support the site if and you've had any value from it at all, then you should contribute and membership isn't just for access to discounts and it shouldn't matter which country you're in as we provide access to everyone worldwide so everyone worldwide should help out in return.

I'd like to see double figure paid up member %age soon or we'll reassess how the site functions for members who don't contribute to its running.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 4 months later...

Niiiiiiiccceeee!

Only one problem, my name is Tony, not Guy! Now you'll have to buy another machine to do mine!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Looks Nice Bibs ;)

But I can not find, how to join full membership ?

(I think it's time to change to full member ship, insted LEW ...)

Yasuo

If you look along the green bar at the top right you'll see subscriptions on the far right.

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/index.php?app=subscriptions

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Interesting...

I've just noticed, as a result of this thread, that I'm back down to a basic account but my subs were paid 3 weeks ago.

I have emailed admin so should be put straight fairly soon.

Therefore, the number 147 could be quite inaccurate if others havnt noticed.

Just a thought.

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

This afternoon I upgraded to a Full Forum Account and did not have any dramas when I clicked the "continue to select payment button"

Normally Aspirated - and lovin' it!

I assume thats 149 then ? ;)

Thanks for joining "The few who know the difference!" Hehe, did you see what I did there?