Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEF Jokes & Gags thread - Page 9 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEF Jokes & Gags thread

Bibs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Amazeing calculator for working out your favourate ever Film.

Mine was number 4. Star Wars..... unless I added up wrong!!

It's so amazing how this works.

Try it.

Here is a little calculation to help you find your all time favourite movie - give it a go it really works...

Pick a number from 1 - 9

multiply it by 3

add 3

then multiply by 3 again

then add those two digits together.

Your film is the one which has the same number. Scroll down.......... this is never wrong :

1. Gone with the Wind

2. Back to the Future

3. Jaws

4. Star Wars

5. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

6. Terminator

7. The Sound of Music

8. Schindler's List

9. Gay Leather Rent Boys 3

10.Saving Private Ryan

Told you - it really works !

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Sheesh...am I glad it wasn't no. 9!!!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

OH....it's real is it? I thought it was merely an idea in the mind of the original compiler of the post...!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

All fairly valid advice I would have thought...

image001.jpg

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Today's lesson

Daddy's car in the woods?

Little Johnny watched his daddy's car pass by the school playground and go into the woods.Curious, he followed the car and saw Daddy and Aunt Jane in a

passionate embrace.

Little Johnny found this so exciting that he could hardly contain himself as he ran home and

started to tell his mother.'Mummy, I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane.I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, and then he helped her take off her shirt..Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane...'

At this point Mummy cut him off and said, 'Johnny, this is such an interesting story, lets save the rest of it for supper time.I want to see the look on Daddy's

face when you tell it tonight..'

At the dinner table that evening, Mummy asked little Johnny to tell his story Johnny started his story, 'I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane.I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt.Then Aunt Jane helped

Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane and Daddy started doing the same thing that Mummy and Uncle Bill used to do when Daddy was away on the oil rigs.'

Mummy fainted!

Moral: Sometimes you need to just shut the f##k up and listen to the whole story before you interrupt!

Not entire unsafe for work, unless you have really stict guidelines....

May not be considered safe for younger audiences....

Other disclaimers????

4255769195_378ed1229c_o.gif

I hate waking up in the morning and finding f***ing snow on my car.

• Gold FFM

During a recent password audit, it was found that a blonde was using the following password:

MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofyMelbourne

When asked why such a long password, she said she was told that it had to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital.

----------------------------

The only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon 'quickie' with

their 8-year old son in the flat was to send him out on the balcony with a Mars Bar and tell him to report on all the

street activities.

He began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation:

'There's a car being towed from the car park,' he shouted.

'An ambulance just drove by!'

'Looks like the Andersons have visitors,' he called out.

'Matt's riding a new bike!'

'Looks like the Sanders are moving!'

'Jason is on his skate board!'

After a few moments he announced, 'The Coopers are shagging!!'

Startled, his mum and dad shot up in bed! Dad cautiously called out, Errr

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Went out with the lads last night and had 13 pints of yoghurt. I was absolutely Mullered.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

You can't get the wood, you know!

Those old Goon Show lines will never die....

Neddy..."Quick!! Hide in this wardrobe and pretend to be a suit!!"

Eccles..."Can I be a morning suit....then I can have the afternoon off!!"

Millegan..a unique talent.

"What's the weather like outside?"

"I don't know, I can't see for all this snow!"

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

• Gold FFM

That ranks as a video nasty Top 10! I'm hard (it's a SLEG thing), and that had me gagging. ;)

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I wonder if that chap survived...back in 1974 I was rock climbing and camping in Cornwall, near Logan's Rock (Logan's Rock Inn, good pub!) and got bitten on the left wrist by some foul Cornish insect. It swelled up into a great yellow wen..rather like the film.. and off I toddled to the Docs. He said "People used to die of that...we'd lance the thing, the poison would go into the bloodstream, dead by the end of the week!". Looking at the video, it was a case of straight in with a disposable scalpel and - WOOPS! - lots of filth came out. In my case, lots of antibiotics and, using very hot compresses, the thing was encourage to burst naturally, which it did, with - shall we say - very productive results. Still here, still got the arm....