Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Elite/Eclat/Excel video & picture thread! - Page 13 - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Elite/Eclat/Excel video & picture thread!

The elite looks beautiful. Glad to see that special éclat doing the rounds. Looks great in the motoring setting. 

On 4/21/2017 at 16:21, igg-hiss said:

Last year I took 099 to France for the Laon Classic and bobbed over the old riems circuit on the way back (via Paris and Hornfluer)

DSCN1019_zpsbx1pjjik.jpg

DSCN1010_zpsbnpawws4.jpg

DSCN1009_zps7nb3frsf.jpg

Can you imagine today's F1 teams working out those pit boxes :lol:

'89 Esprit, '77 Elite 503, '72 MGB, '95 XJ12, '10 Mini Cooper, '67 Imperial, '78 New Yorker, '76 Town & Country '73 Cessna 150

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice one Steve - saw that on fleabay and thought it looked like a goodun - nice interior.

More piccies please

Well done

Ant

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 21:22, Don't Be Foolish said:

Thought I would post a couple of pictures (hopefully) of my 1978 Elite 503 that I purchased last August, including one as it assumes the 'Lotus position' on the back of an AA recovery truck as a result of a broken clutch cable! 

Lotus Elite 2.JPG

Lotus Elite 4.JPG

Lotus Elite 11.JPG

Bill - she's a beaut mate. Have you seen the clutch cable kits on here (and fleabay) - might be of interest.

https://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/profile/12166-xam69/ might help

Cheers

Ant

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

3 hours ago, rowge said:

Hi  All

Look what turned up overnight on my driveway:lol:, and its winking at me, here we go again

Elite.JPG

Well if she's winking at you, you'll have to keep her!

'89 Esprit, '77 Elite 503, '72 MGB, '95 XJ12, '10 Mini Cooper, '67 Imperial, '78 New Yorker, '76 Town & Country '73 Cessna 150

Fantastic, looks lovely :)

I am a huge fan of the Elite and is definitely the next lotus I will purchase !

Until that time I will continue to enjoy the purchases and cracking restoration blogs provided by the folks on this forum on these well underestimated cars B-)

A

On 01/07/2017 at 17:07, Don't Be Foolish said:

Lotus Elite 12.JPG

This lot is what got me into Lotus in the first place.  The Elite looked stunning when I first saw them back in the early 80s and they look even better now!

I'm a wedge fan through and through :)

• Like 2