Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Castle Combe Club Lotus track day - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Castle Combe Club Lotus track day

esprit22

There's some good stuff this year, am going to go on july 31st for the anniversary race weekend, and in september for the motorbikes with my mate Rich.

The bikes, and especially the sidecars were ace last year, and at £15 it's a whole £165 cheaper than seeing bikes at silverstone.

:)

Paul

I am intending to go to CC on the Saturday - so if you stay till I get there (hopefully not too late!) then there is a box of egg shaped chocolate delights waiting for you :)

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

Negotiations have not gone well and Castle Coombe is out of the question for me this year...

She's saying that the lotus has to go......teach me for leaving service invoice lying around ....doh!!!!

A days racing at CC

not done that in a few years, could well be tempted by this providing the alignment of the sun and the moon is correct, oh and the alignment of the bank account.. LOL

Mate, if you can't make the saturday then the monday is a better option. The CL day is a club track day and there will be no racing to see, but the monday is a whole race day with people racing, proper racing cars, not afraid of busting them.

:lol:

Chris, sorry but not a lot I can do about this, I assumed you had only reserved rooms subject to confirmation. Would have loved to have attended but I need a break now, and Megan cannot go any other time until end July.

Sure it will be a good event, take care and enjoy.

Dave

• Like 1

Cool I'm free too

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be there for breakfast :lol:

No Esprit I'm afraid but make sure your cars are polished cos I'll bring my posh camera.

Simon if you want a lift there, get your arse down to mine in the morning.

• Gold FFM

yep usual meeting place then Ian.

Hope it's not too early for ya - Meet 7am at the usual place.

(meeting PaulC for brekki at 8.30am and to donate an England Football flag to his Elise :lol: )

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

See you at the usual at 7.00 mate

Cool I'm free too

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be there for breakfast smile.gif

No Esprit I'm afraid but make sure your cars are polished cos I'll bring my posh camera.

Simon if you want a lift there, get your arse down to mine in the morning.

why no esprit Andy

No Tax/mot/insurance.

I've got about a week or so of tinkering before the next mot (advisory on rusty brake pipes)

Problem is the garage has another V6 engine/gearbox and the rear end of slewthys old chassis taking up all the room, amongst other stuff.

Also a combination of too busy and too lazy to get started on it all. :ice:

Guest surferphil

Thats so unfair, you have basically excluded all non TLF cars from the view of the fast strait on the track. :ice:

I'll be in the Esprit then. BondSmile-1.jpg

Straight out of a can, a big can. Is that bad? :)

Remember when you tried to make the sea a "bit more blue"?

1202187786xEYh72.jpg

It's as bad as that mate, but without all the aquatic things flapping about and dying on a sticky blue beach.

No Tax/mot/insurance.

I've got about a week or so of tinkering before the next mot (advisory on rusty brake pipes)

Problem is the garage has another V6 engine/gearbox and the rear end of slewthys old chassis taking up all the room, amongst other stuff.

Also a combination of too busy and too lazy to get started on it all. sad.gif

Shame we don't have more time Andy cos i could come up and give you a hand .I still havn't got around to having a look at your car yet as I was going to come up last july when you were home. If you need a hand any time just p.m me.

Hi all.

We will be there complete with the V8 which has just been on holiday to the Monaco Historic GP. 2200 miles and no problems with the car although the same cannot be said about the weather - Sunshine then overcast and drizzle in Monaco, heavy rain & 20ft waves breaking over the seafront in Nice and closing the roads, snow in the Pyrenees then a gradual return to clear sunshine as we travelled back to St Malo for the ferry home.

Hopefully when we go to the Classic Le Mans in July it will be better weather.

See you all at Castle Combe.

Dave & Ann Excell

• Gold FFM

overcast and drizzle in Monaco,

same for Castle Combe by the looks :thumbsup:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Great to put some more faces to names !

Shame about the weather and the eviction from the tables!

Pics below from the day, appologies for the wet lens in some of them and the mist inside, but it was all part of the fun

IMG_8659.jpg

IMG_8658.jpg

IMG_8656-1.jpg

IMG_8655-1.jpg

IMG_8653-1.jpg

IMG_8652-1.jpg

IMG_8651-1.jpg

IMG_8650.jpg

IMG_8654.jpg

IMG_8648.jpg

IMG_8647.jpg

IMG_8646.jpg