Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 65 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

18 minutes ago, JG220 said:

black wheels Paul, black wheels. :P

Nah, it looks crap with them, much prefer the sparklers:harhar:

IMG_0337.JPG

Although with my knackered shoulder the black ones will probably have to stay on for the Brooklands day :(

• Like 1

Im not sure about forever.....but you definitely only need to put it on once a year at the most....... and spoonful (about tea spoon size) is enough to do the whole car........

:P

doesn't half go a long way........and putting it on with your hands is also quite nice........

rubbing your car up.....:blush:

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

I still think this is one of the best angles. My car after a 475 mile cross country blast yesterday!

Evora bAck.jpg

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Took a little joy ride up Jebel Jais . . . One of the best driving roads in the world according to some journalist or other who has surely experienced them all. We passed four Mclarens on the way back down. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by ByJoveByJingle
  • Like 1

Stunning scenery.   And the road views looked nice as well!

• Like 1

Gave mine a good wash and polish yesterday and had the chance to take a couple of pictures. For me the metallic red doesn't do itself justice in pics unless the sun's out. The only downside was that polishing the front means I now know how many stone chips there are and there's now thoughts of a respray lurking in the back of my mind. Needs a front splitter though to finish off the look with the barge boards.

P1020357a.jpg

P1020359a.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Neal and Stu. It's a great place to sit (good job as 350 miles tomorrow then on the track Sunday) and the MY12 door pulls are light and day better than the original ones. It was to echo the official Sports Premium interior but better with the venom centre tunnel top and Alcantara instead of Suedetex. As you say Neal, John and the team at Allon White were brilliant to deal with.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Did you see a S3 Elise in white in the workshop or lurking for sale when you were there?  (currently on their website for sale but now sold to...........)

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

I did indeed Al, it was parked in front of the showroom and looked really, really nice!

• Like 1

The small print.

30 minutes ago, Stuno1 said:

Are they lotus seats or did he trim those Andy? 

Hu Stu. The seats were bought earlier from Lotus through the Motorsport auction, so are OEM Sports Racer/Premium seats.

Allon White got hold of the matching Venom Red (very hard to get) leather and then did all the rest. They have trimmed seats like this before, as they created a harness whole in the base (with a pop in filler piece for when the harness not being used) for an owner with an S SR. They do an awful lot of Lotus trim work (when I was there a van turned up and took away a fully re-trimmed Exige interior (seats, dash, door cards, central tunnel etc.) They look amazing too.

The Alcantara is bloody fantastic, colour #9002, and so very close to the Lotus Suedetex colour. I'm trying to keep my car with an OEM look, but upgraded, if that makes sense.Hence no quilting, diamond stitching etc. One thing I will say to anyone with a pre-MY12 car is DO upgrade to the later revision door handles - they are superb and 100 times better than the original ones in look, feel, form and function.

• Like 1

The small print.