Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 8 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 4 weeks later...

Your car looks spectacular ! Don't worry about how to view the pics, it's ok.

But if you would have some new ones to share please do as a red Evora is just so beautiful. Some of us have a long wait ahead before we can drive our own Evora so nice pictures are always appreciated !

I went for a drive in the Bernese alps this morning. Spectacular roads and colours.

The Evora was as good as ever. It is such a perfect combination of grand tourer and agile and precise beast in the twisties. I can't think of a car I would rather be driving on such roads. The normally aspirated V6 with the close ratio gearbox and the stage 1 performance exhaust is just perfect. At 17,000 kms it's now giving all its potential. Ample power and torque, soundtrack to match. pure driving bliss

post-12443-0-79982900-1319996182.jpg

Edited by Anthony27

Presenting the prettiest car in Northern Germany!

Nice car. Are you also on one of the German forums (yellow or black one)?

Going to drive through the winter? Just swapped the Pirelli Corsas against Michelin Pilot Alpin on standard rims, they drive OK, although the standard size is quite narrow compared to the Corsas...

Picture353.jpg

I think the sat nav screen is best placed in the dashboard, although your may work better.

Is that the Sienna Bronze? Looks awesome! In fact when Lotus come out with a roadster, that's what I'm going for! Haha

It's that same car from the German autoshow, so yes Sienna Brown it is.

DVR, Chrome Orange is still available on the Evora MY2012 as it is an Elise color. The price is the same as Premium paint.

@Justin, there is Sienna Brown and Autumn Bronze, not the same color.

;)

Elise R 07 - Europa SE 2008 - 2Eleven GT4 - Evora N/A - Evora S - Evora S SR - Evora GT430 Sport

Yes, I know that, officially it isn't though. The same for the S brake calipers in red, you want black, you get black. But not officially.

In fact, at the premium paint price you can order almost any color you like. Porsche viper green or turquoise blue are great colors on the Evora.

Justin,

That must be killing you mate! Now it looks like a proper car and not a townie special! Ha ha.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023