Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 143 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Apologies for thread drift.

Yep - that sounds possible Andy. Mrs mik had rented the e-type for my birthday from Caledonian Classics, but only for 4hrs so we tooled around the area.

Drove up there in my VXR8 - essentially a 6.2 HSV Clubsport with better brakes and other detail changes. Apparently the next customer arriving to pick up the Healey 3000 was an Aussie. He got extremely excited and said he had no idea they had a "Clubby" too, and could he switch his hire to that instead? The owner said he was absolutely gutted to hear it was another customers car. 🤣

DSC_0019_zps2494c8e3.jpg

Edited by mik
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, au-yt said:

I have been thinking that the design of the 400 was not a product of Russell Carr? (Evora s1 yes, 410 Gt yes....) ?

Does anybody has info on that?

You can’t post a photo like this with no back story. Who, how, why, where? :)

Just because it was a nice day really. Although it might end up being a very expensive afternoon for @Gm77 and @andyj007 ...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nathan Pitman said:

You can’t post a photo like this with no back story. Who, how, why, where? :)

It was a celebration of the highest density of privately owned Evora in the world! All within 2 miles, and we were missing one...

• Like 1

Ah, so that's why Endeavour Lotus has opened in Colchester...😄.   Mine is 12 miles from Gt Horkesley.

• Like 1

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

Like the look of the old one, but I honestly think the latest shape of Evora's, in particular the revised front and rear end ones after the base 400 and early 410 Sport, are the best looking. I do not however, like the GT 430 wheels with the silver lip. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, phil flash said:

Ah, so that's why Endeavour Lotus has opened in Colchester...😄.   Mine is 12 miles from Gt Horkesley.

Phil, if you’re that close you’ll have to join us next time round! If you fancy it drop me a PM with your mobile number and I’ll add you to the WhatsApp group for the next get together.

Greg

On 21/05/2019 at 18:36, TheKevlarKid said:

KIRB19_05-17_DL_LotusEvoraGTE_IG04.thumb.jpg.59b2d65bd6f758a95f33248b3ad0d804.jpg

What's the caliper doing at that angle ? 🤔

17 hours ago, cib24 said:

Like the look of the old one, but I honestly think the latest shape of Evora's, in particular the revised front and rear end ones after the base 400 and early 410 Sport, are the best looking. I do not however, like the GT 430 wheels with the silver lip. 

I think car styling has gone ugly in the last five years or so, just compare the Lexus RX400H to the RX450H for example.  Still think the Evora Launch Edition is 'blue shark' and 400 and after are 'basking shark' styling.

4 minutes ago, stephenwhyte said:

Photo rotated so Lotus badge is closer to horizontal 😉

Rotate the wheel, not the photo! Lazy photographer! 😜  Only have to move the car slightly ..

Edited by phil flash
addition
  • Haha 1