Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 76 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

On 14/06/2016 at 17:45, Colin G said:

I think I remember @snoboardr has this done on his as well from when he posted up some pics after a detail.

He couldn't find anything on Dexter to make shiny other than the exhaust so gave it a good going over. It was never matt black, it's always been the shiny whatever-the-metal-is. Generally these days it is black from the shit that comes out of the exhaust and that's how I tend to keep it; life's too short to constantly be tickling my pipe.

Will Craig be an option on the group buy to paint and fit them too?

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Lovely.

the colour really seems to change depending on weather/light :thumbsup:

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

2 hours ago, Andrew C said:

Opps wrong Turn

image.jpg

Believe it or not the guy at our local BP garage was admiring my car last time I filled up and asked me if it was a Porsche!  A Porsche??!!!  Does it look like a squashed Beetle????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, adfer said:

image.jpeg

Very very nice. Porsche test track Leipzig?

I was suprised to find out a couple of months ago that there is a Lotus dealership in Leipzig (I was just checking in case I have to relocate in case of a Brexit - the company I work for has it's main European air hub next door at the airport - you can't miss it because the buidings and aeroplanes are very yellow!).

http://lotusleipzig.de/

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

2 hours ago, adfer said:

image.jpeg

The proportions of the Evora GTE are so "epicly" right...  This is utterly utterly utterly gorgeous. Funny and interesting choice of background... 

• Like 1

On 14 June 2016 at 18:06, DaveC72 said:

I am sat here LMAO at this.

The exhaust on the Evora is a major attraction for my OCD/ Severe potty training.  It get's a good clean at least weekly to try and stay on top of it!

Car looks awesome Steve :)

Sorry, unimpressed. Shiny AND colour coded demonstrates true sadness

DSCN3020.jpg

• Like 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

9 hours ago, EuropaSman said:

Very very nice. Porsche test track Leipzig?

I was suprised to find out a couple of months ago that there is a Lotus dealership in Leipzig (I was just checking in case I have to relocate in case of a Brexit - the company I work for has it's main European air hub next door at the airport - you can't miss it because the buidings and aeroplanes are very yellow!).

http://lotusleipzig.de/

Yes, the photo was taken at the Porsche test track in Leipzig. They have a museum and restaurant there too.

The Leipzig dealer is the same guy that has the Berlin dealership. It's not an official dealership.

• Gold FFM

Do you mean the Berlin one is unofficial Alan? I thought the Leipzig dealership was pucker and listed on the Lotus dealer locator.

Loving it with Lotus on Porsche's doorstep. :thumbup:

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

Had a little time on my hands so had mess around with the back bumper and some black plastidip today.

results were ok but impossible to pull of the masking tape without ruining the line.

Have got an idea of something that could be made and fitted over the existing number plate section that would give a more aggressive look, not that it needs it. 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Took the car out for a proper back road blast in the sunshine today , so thought i'd take a few pictures as I love seeing the colour at its best.

Just down the road from where I took the pictures I was cheered by a load of soldiers out on an exercise (at the weekend, perish the thought).

evora-front.jpg

evora-front-side.jpg

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 14:04, Alfa2Evora said:

Coming soon, news of a group buy deal on the above and other Evora items from the same manufacturer - I'm just finalising the finer points such as shipping insurance and UK road transport costs and then I'll be creating a dedicated thread on the subject. Not long now - promise, :P . Good things come to those who wait!

So here it is, finally what you've all been waiting for:

On 6/29/2016 at 20:05, Beady said:

Interesting comparison of Ferrari California v MY13 Evora IPS (mine) interiors......

California interior.JPGEvora interior.JPG

I had not seen the Cognac in the flesh, and wasn't convinced re the colour from the pictures I'd seen. However, looking at your back to back with the Ferrari (where i have seen that interior in real life) I really like what lotus had done. I think it looks every inch a total competitor for the Ferrari that cost what, 2-3 times more when new compared to the Evora when new?

Thanks for sharing back to back.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Vet nice. It's one of the 1  or 2 with the cognac dash top and the only one with the cognac suede headliner is it not? Even mines got the black dash top.

Gav