Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 87 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

On 24 August 2016 at 22:15, mik said:

Had to pop into town tonight so took the camera and a short detour for some urban snaps.

Nice shots and never previously thought how we had so many iconic buildings / objects within about a 500m radius of one spot if you point the camera different directions!  Each looks remote from each other.  Mind you impressed  that you got the one dry night this summer. :P

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Is this your farewell tour Colin?

And I wholeheartedly agree with you re Scotland. If God was a keen motorist he would live in Scotland have a garage full of Loti!

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Op cancelled? You're staying as Colin, not Colleen? :lol:

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Trust me, mine don't need augmenting! Reducing maybe :lol:

Anyway, back on topic...

28673794183_4be722e027_k_d.jpg

Taken by @Kalli during the parade laps on Saturday @ Lotus Festival.

• Like 2

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow

What a fantastic colour combo :lol:

Lol - I went to the gym - ended up driving for 140 miles so had to pop in the gym and work hard and fast so the wife would not realise - hahahaha

• Like 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I agree Colin. I believe Scotland is one of the best places, "in the world", to live if you like driving cars.

Beautiful roads and beautiful scenery.

The small print.

Lovely rear end, shame about the clouds :lol:

On 3 September 2016 at 07:05, JG220 said:

Lovely!

Cripps, shall we do this next year?

You should, I can recommend the roads around the Tyrol area which are awesome and some more great driving between Imst and Lake Vomo today. Also looking forward to the next stage on Tursday as we go to Grindelwald  taking in the Gottard, Furka and Grimsel passes.