Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

I'm sure I've warned you miserable gits before.

Dave B - why don't you look forward to seeing your friends & family again.

Dave R - That sucks but a good excuse to give the car some TLC

Yasuo - That's just an excuse to come see us in the UK, we've still got a few events to go!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

What made me unhappy??

Raced 3 of our boats in the P1 Superstock Championship.....won back to back in the 150's as a wildcard entry and back to back in the 225 entry.

Disqualified under protest that has currently been upheld (the promoter feels the rules need adjusting for wildcards.......????!!!!??? - hello, there is a concise rule book for reference???) in the 150 series and now preparing the appeal (500 quid - jeez).

Perhaps the £2500 watch for first place was worth the protester's effort............. the facts are we won ...end of...

So a great weekend has been soured by some squeezer..

here's an item of protest......we refuelled between races - er, we had permission to do this offshore. Also the protester lent us the equipment and the fuel.............

Advice for anyone who wants to go powerboat racing?................. by a rib and watch.........

ends.

I have to ask myself - 'do I feel lucky'?

Finding out that I'll have to go back to work tomorrow. Been out for five weeks with a broken arm, and while it'll be light duty, it sucks not being able to milk it any farther.

Oh hey; I'll balance this with a 'happy' post too!

Edited by The Veg

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad

Disgusted with my daughter's chemistry teacher at University of North Carolina, Charlotte. She had 3 lab reports to hand in tomorrow morning. Being organized, she had them written and printed so she could spend today revising for a test. Then, this morning, her teacher sent an e-mail to the students to say they had to include some more information in their reports than she originally said. So my daughter has had to re-do her reports and still try to get ready for the test. Seems like the stupid, incompetent teacher is penalizing students who are organized and don't leave stuff to the last minute. I think the colleges plan for their students to fail so they can get more fees as the students re-take the class. Point of fact, they have recently allowed students to take the class for the third time if they have already failed twice. It's not as though my daughter is a slacker. She graduated from high school with a GPA of 4.0 and is disappointed if she doesn't get an A in every subject.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• Gold FFM

Tore off 4 sheets, folded in half then half again. Fingers still went through. :realmad:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM
:lol:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Haven't I warned you miserable gits before? ;)

I haven't posted cause I didn't want to incurr Lauras Wrath! :innocent:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

• Gold FFM

^ WIMP!:harhar:

Not at all!............Now Coward.....yes, yes I agree!

Stop me and buy one!!

• Gold FFM

Same thing here in Oz Kimbers.

• 3 months later...

It's two days to Christmas and Anita and I are in bed with flu :(

Haven't finished the Christmas shopping and have very little food in. Its snowing and we were planning on going to my brothers near Leamington Spa on Christmas day but looks like we might be staying at home. :thumbdown:

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

• 1 month later...

Having tried to fit the recommended 6 groove auxiliary belt, 2478mm long, to my Mantis I now suspect that the refurbed A/C pump has a slightly larger diameter clutch pulley fitted to the end of it. Hopefully the 2500mm belt I have ordered will fit when it arrives on Monday. Plenty of expletives used today!

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

Not overjoyed to find the Riley's subframe is beyond hope (one front mounting point rusted off, the other front one not far from that and other parts of the frame going), then there is the panel it mounts to, one bolt snapped in the captive nut, panel rusted through in one place and boot floor has a hole in it.

Makes the other three things on the MOT failure slip inconsequential.

My Fence blowing over on Friday night (had to do emergency diy at 2.30 am as it was keeping me and my neighbour up (joined to house and made an orrible racket).

My Vacuum cleaner having failed.

The feeling that the weekend has gone all too quickly and the next one seems very far away!

• Gold FFM

Oi Kimbers - thought you'd be posting in the 'what made me happy' thread after yesterdays result. Or do we need to start a 'what made me feel incredably lucky as the chances of it happening should be ni-on impossible' thread? ;)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

BOLLOCKS! Even sir Alex said we were the best team on the day!

Stop me and buy one!!