Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 120 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, windymiller said:

seeing LOT17S go instantly over my limit as soon as bidding started 🙄

Not going to say how much I paid for C 10TOS then.

20191205_135106.jpg

ahhhhhhh so was watching a uysed evora cover on flea bay (lotus supplied) and i missed the end of the auction and so didnt bid 🤔 spose that means ill have to buy a tlf one 😬

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, windymiller said:

i dont believe it shes got me looking for a 2cv now 😞

To be fair - I’d upgrade the Audi TT as well.

• Like 2

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Come on, it's cup half full time. Your beloved needs another car, so you need another garage to fulfill your sweethearts dreams. Big brownie points.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Wife went out and asked me to do one thing. Bring the washing in at about 2:30pm.

Well, we all know how that goes, don't we?

Her: "I'm going to walk to Sally's. Could you get the clothes in at about 2:30?"

Me: (while doing something on laptop) " Sure hon. No problem. Have fun." (and then immediately forgetting said task)

Hon: (at about 4pm when she gets home) "Did you get the clothes in like I asked?" (knowing full well as there is no folding done or a basket full of clothes to be ironed etc)

Me: "Bugger! You give me one job and I stuffed it up. Really sorry."

Clothes are now hung on a drier in front of the gas fire after I received a sufficient roasting. :getmecoat:

I did mention to her that it was women's work. (tongue-in-cheek) That went down a treat. 🤣

15 hours ago, windymiller said:

hearing that in london sadiq has replaced all the red and green pedestrian walk / dont walk signs with a non binary sign in red and green instead of the man !!!!!

Oh boy. When is this rubbish going to stop? Imagine what that would have cost? And to what end? I have never stood at a crosswalk and heard someone say, "I'm not crossing! I don't identify as a man! I'm a woman and proud of it!"

- Fine. Stay on that side of the street ya' idiot. -

I wonder when the co-ed (is that correct anymore?) toilets will kick in in the shopping centres?

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

@Clive59 hahaha

For the benefit of the colour blind  the red figure is on top and depicts a stationary person, the figure on the bottom is green and depicts a walking person.

If you are driving, the traffic lights top light is red and the bottom light is green.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mg4lotus said:

If you are driving, the traffic lights top light is red and the bottom light is green.

And the middle yellow means - ignore it and take a gamble - like holidays.

• Haha 2

• Gold FFM

And that is also the reason that there is no yellow light for pedestrians as most will have a go at crossing as "There was nothing coming."

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Steve that has done some suspension work on my Esprit rang me to ask if he could send my details to a guy that may want to purchase my car. (Also see here.)

• Gold FFM

You've held out a long time Mike. That will be a hard one to let go for you. Only you can make that decision based on A  price. B, somebody who will appreciate her.

Good luck with her however. Pass our best regards to the Mrs. We still have those pics of you in the s3 up in Aviemore.

• Like 1