Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 132 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

actually it is funny and maybe an oppurtunity "if" we became the uk leader in the scented candle sector over night problem solved !!!! again why didnt i think of that !!! 🙄 

now you say that so i used a orbital floor scrubber thingy on the windmill floor today which was the first in probably like ever like 160 or so years and i suggested the liquid could be oh da windmill ?? 😁

27 minutes ago, windymiller said:

you aint kidding if it wasnt pathetic it might be funny 🙄

anyone wanna buy a candle ?? 😁

pan widget

Dave.

12 hours ago, windymiller said:

so bearing in mind ive had to be launched into a family business against my will that i know or did know little about i.e pet food / small holder supplies etc to save dads house etc

Do you supply or have you heard of raw pet food? This has become incredibly popular over the past few years. A friend of ours has a business producing and is now one of the biggest in the country (it is ridiculous how her business has grown). If it is of interest I can pass her details on to you - she sells to shops as well as individuals. There is real money to be made out of raw pet food (frozen) sales, we used to travel miles to get ours before she started up.

• 3 weeks later...

had a v important meeting to go to today, started the evora up and bingo emmissions light came on, touched the throttle and she stalled 🙄 subsequently started and seems to run and rev ok but light still on (not flashing) so i erred on the side of caution and took the van !! 🙄

• Gold FFM

Went on a social trip with a mate to London yesterday. He bought me this book

- what an enjoyable read on the train.

Day was ruined upon arrival at Marylebone with this going on. WTF!! It's September 9th .....

Lotusbook.jpg

IMG-2867.jpg

IMG-2868.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4

• Gold FFM
On 10/09/2021 at 10:51, thebartman said:

Went on a social trip with a mate to London yesterday. He bought me this book

- what an enjoyable read on the train.

Day was ruined upon arrival at Marylebone with this going on. WTF!! It's September 9th .....

Lotusbook.jpg

IMG-2867.jpg

IMG-2868.jpg

Didn't you know. We only have 2 seasons now which consist of 2 weeks summer and 50 weeks for Christmas. we were in Kent last weekend and one supermarket had Halloween and Christmas decoration on the shelves next to each other. WTF.

• Gold FFM

Thanks Bibs, but just hang on to it . Back to Narfalk area in a couple of weeks for an early Elan and an Elite. Another two restoration projects to collect for LotusRescue clients. Beginning to stack up a bit now. Oh, and it's coffee thanks. :)

Might even take the new recovery truck and trailer and get both at once. That's the middle one( Mitsubushi Canter ) with the trailer currently hooked onto the Merc van which is a 6 seater and with room for spares in the rear area.

No description available.

• Like 1

Bastard Builders left a ladder inside the garage next to the Lotus fouling the the garage door mechanism which went over when I opened the garage door taking paint off the side of the car. Fortunately we have not had their last invoice so a deduction will need to be made to cover the repaint. Seriously angry over this as it is just laziness on their behalf especially as I have just paid to have it detailed and ceramic coated.

• Sad 3

• Gold FFM

I still can't seem to land a job.

• Sad 3

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)