Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 22 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

about to buy a +2 to rescue it.......only to find someone from the back of the queue has gone behind everyones back and done an underhand deal with the owner...........not only that but saying to the owner that he'd spoken to me and it was all 'cool'....and I was ok with it..........as soon as the owners said 'oh!...erm ok then' he paid him....deal done before the owner had time to come back to me.......

angry is not the word........

I wouldn't mind but this guy is going round doing this with most of the classic Lotus on offer at the minute......and has been doing this for years.........never makes a loss.........so I can see this particular car getting a wash and clean and coming back to the market at three times the price........

the lying cheating scrote.......

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Well if it's all factual name and shame!

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

wasn't on here.......

twas another Lotus Forum.......

otherwise I would......

I posted on the other forum that he was a liar and a cheat.....he then PMd me and asked why.....FFS

and called it slanderous and unprofessional.......I nearly fell off my chair......

I have asked if he'd like me to post all the messages he sent me last night......

I have not heard from him since..........I don't expect to TBH........ever.........lol

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

• Gold FFM

OK, maybe no name and shame but you could maybe post details of the car so that we will all know it when it shows.

Just run a rear wheel bearing on the S3. Ah well, not bad after all this time so good excuse for a check over while it's in bits.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a week left of day time posts on TLF and then no more.  My new work monitors the internet :(

And it's early to bed too as have 6am start, so you won't have to read any more of my late night, drunken rambling, rubbishy posts any more.

You'll get used to it Ian. :)

I paid out over £2000 as the final costs for my extension, with my first cup of coffee this morning (sitting in my nice new office). Only to be told by my son that "There is water leaking from the roof" in my old study that hasn't been touched. Need new toilet in my ensuite.........it never ends!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I notice looking in some previous posts I couldn't make out where the person being quoted left off and the new posting began. (no font difference or whatever) at least on my PC.

Sorry. like Frank Costanza said about XMAS tree tinsel: "I find it too distracting". (and thus Festivus was born) 

:(

You need to read the topic in the 'Forum Info & Help' section which explains everything in there.

FYI when you click the emoticon icon in the toolbar, then click 'Categories' the rest of them appear.

:thumbsup:

Once you've used it, it will appear in your 'recent used' emoticons on the first click to make it easier for you :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

That's what they say about anal sex, but after all these years she still don't like it.

I just sprayed my coffee all over my computer.  :o

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 3 weeks later...