Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 26 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

That is s..t news Dan just glad they did not get away with anything.  Yes it seems some of these gits are far to brazen probably gypos or just the usual scum who

know the law will just give them a slap on the wrist.  The lad over the road from me had his van broken into same thing must of been brazen as over looked by houses on both sides and street.  Like you say garage is the safe option or hump your tools back and forth everyday inside. :(

Do not think the police will get them unless they catch them red handed lets just hope karma catches up with them soon. !

One thing i find strange with the UK  also if you do not have a gate on your drive or you have a gate and its not locked anyway you cant have anybody done with tresspassing. !  

A

• 2 weeks later...

Condolences Pete :(

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Sorry to hear Pete :( I was about to post something really meaningless and then saw your post. Puts the world in perspective :( My sincere condolences. 

Remember your most special time with her Pete and hold on to that. It will always help you to make sense of it and bring comfort  to you when you think of her.

Dave.

• Gold FFM

Very difficult time. Hope you are doing as OK as you can be. Condolences. 

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

Got Rear-ended for the 4th time in 2 years (2nd in 3 months) today. I'm sure I've got magnets or some sort of ...kin tractor beam in my boot. Ggrrrr! 

Hassle but insignificant to above posts.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM
On 20 January 2016 at 19:56, LF1 said:

Guy behind the counter in a petrol station asking if the Elise Cup we just filled up was "the new Smart Car". 

Sounds like the village idiot. :hrhr: 

On 12 March 2016 at 18:48, LF1 said:

Being woken up at 7am by the neighbour manovering a very loud car down the drive. 

Turned out it was a P1. 

All was forgiven then?

23 hours ago, mr.oogieboogie said:

So my sister passed away today in the hospice 

My condolences as well Peter.

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Thank you all for you kind words. Dealing with my sister and my mums conditions have been tough and lack of time has been one of the main reasons for my inactivity. Mary had a battle with a rare form of cancer which was diagonised as stage 4 around 17months ago. Mary was the main carer for my mum who suffers with parkinsons and upto september they were still living in the same flat until mum broke her hip.

So its been a bit of a tough time.

All the best

It's Oogies turn to boogie

• Gold FFM

Unhappy.

Just been told due to the current financial crisis in the oil industry, my position was being closed in Kazakhstan so job gone.

I have been given the option to go back to my old position and even on the same salary so thats something but it means I now have to lay off a guy I just hired a year ago to take over from me. What a shit choice, and all with 24 hrs of being due home.

Bugger.

Shitty place to be John. Wish you all the best.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Cheers Andy. On the positive, I still have a job which thousands in the oil industry have lost, so chin up and get n with it. It now means I am going to play safe for a while and hold off on the Evora though. Just in case.

• Gold FFM

Broke one of the plastic drain grates that cross the driveway. Trying super duper glue but not holding my breath.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Sorry to hear that Yasuo. At least you were there. When my grandmother passed away a few years back, my Family were also fortunate to be present and say goodbye. I hope you dad had a long good life.

Kind regards,

Jacques.

Michael, in Denmark we use a special glue for plastic drains, and it really really Sticks on that specific kind of plastic.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)