Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 44 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

• Gold FFM
18 hours ago, Dan E said:

£212 Vodafone bill from my 12 year old son. Phone gone, severe bollocking given. 

His bank account raided 

I remember similar when one of my kids when younger asked to play a game on my phone. She downloaded a dog game and then bought over £100 worth of imaginary 'doggie treats' to feed the dog!

I only saw this on my next phone bill.

My fault I suppose for giving her my password to download the game. ?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

No this one is better, his x box headset broke, so he decided to use his phone instead steamed through his call then data allowance, ignored the text telling him that had happened an the normal £21 was £212. 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

I don't blame you, it was the comment, " well I will pay it then" that lit the torch as you can imagine. What from the money we alll put away for you!!!!!! 

Then after all this I said how much is a headset......................Answer £17. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Like 1

Make him work it off at £1 an hour.

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Well unrelated, but wife was in town today so came to Canary Wharf so she could get a lift home, now as you know she has a bit of previous with kerbing wheels.

Now I park in an underground car park and it's a bit tight. So I was saying look all you have to do is look in the drivers mirror, so you can see your back wheel then you won't smash it to pieces, an excellent piece of live consumer advice I thought, as I scrapped a 6 inch gash down the front spoiler on the opposite kerb. 

She was pissing herself, it's still going on now I am never gonna hear the end of it. I must have come out of that car park a 1000 times,  bollocks!  ?

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
4 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Make him work it off at £1 an hour.

Hoi, it's Dan bill. Got to be 50p per hour top's. I can see loads of cleaning being done during the school hol's. Then add a few more months to cover a new set of wheels for the van.

Heard about the car park incident as well. Bet your glad it wasn't them nice new BBS ones. Is Mrs E still laughing. OOOP's sorry Dan.

• Gold FFM

Follow the link to the end of the video and see a rather nice Gold Lotus Elite trapped underground. Such a waste.

http://www.urbanghostsmedia.com/2015/12/abandoned-dingle-station-liverpool-overhead-railway/

• Gold FFM

Mate all he is worried about is doing wheelies and getting his phone back. That's it!

Oh and me replacing his bike tyre which, oh and forgot about this one and get this, got punctured by a pound coin that dropped out of his pocket! So you haven't been skidding then as this tyre is down to the canvas. No Dad a pound coin! I laughed at that one. 

John I am never giving any more driving advice! Smash them to pieces I don't care anymore. 

At least it's not boring in the Elphick household, expensive but not boring ?

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
47 minutes ago, johnpwalsh said:

Follow the link to the end of the video and see a rather nice Gold Lotus Elite trapped underground. Such a waste.

http://www.urbanghostsmedia.com/2015/12/abandoned-dingle-station-liverpool-overhead-railway/

Still want a Mk2 RS 2000 but in blue with fishnets but mad money these days 

I just watched my car drive off down the road with a happy new owner

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

• Gold FFM

That wasn't a good Birthday celebration mate. Yours was always my second favourite G Esprit after an Essex. 

Is it getting replaced?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• 2 weeks later...

Tractor declared shagged today, told this today whilst taking SWMBO to hospital whilst waiting to try and find a solution for SWMBO's father who is being chucked out of his care home 300 miles from us (as he has now been formally diagnosed with Dementia) - oh and not forgetting having to deal with the money grabbing cow who declared she was going to marry SWMBO's father (solicitors and all sorts involved with this one).

Shit day and and expensive Shit days ahead. 

And worst of all the Esprit's speedo is playing up!

• Gold FFM

Putting my wet saw away after putting a natural stone floor in our lounge room and got it too close to the Esprit when putting it down.

Cover was on the car, but wasn't enough to stop the bark that I put in the paint. :( 

• Sad 4

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Seeing on news feeds that a 14 year girl was raped by and Asian male in a remote part of Aston train station in the West Midlands,  then after the first attack flagged down a car for help only to be raped yet again by another Asian male driving that car ! 

This world sickens me :cry:

• Sad 2

A

This is a cultural thing that is very ingrained in many Asians - something I have often seen in my travels but not in the UK. It will probably never be truly addressed due to the race card and the cultural isolationism being adopted by some groups in the UK.

• Like 2

I can!  If found to be guilty then I hope they are punished severely, with the full weight of UK law, and they are sent to the worst prison in the UK and get a really hard time for a long long time. Maybe then they can reflect on the callous and cowardly things that they would have been convicted off.

In general, and not specific to this case, but every sexual assault case that was proven beyond doubt, I would castrate the buggers. Then throw them in jail and throw away the key. End of.

• Like 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Sorry @C8RKH but your reply simply doesn't even begin to address how I feel.

i have two girls - 11 and 15 - I would be going to prison for a very very long time should they ever be in this position or similar that we read about

Only here once

I have a 23 year old daughter Barry. I know.

However, there is only so much you can type on a public forum like this. I mentioned what the law should do them. I did not even dare go to the dark places I would take them if they ever touched my baby, or my 18 month god daughter!  People like this just really sicken me, to the core.

• Like 1

The small print.