Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Heathrow Classic Car Show - Sunday 4 July - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Heathrow Classic Car Show - Sunday 4 July

Sparky

• Gold FFM

I find myself with a rare window of opportunity to actually have an afternoon out on Sunday 4 July. Who's interested?

The Heathrow Classic Car Show is held each year at the BA Concorde Club close to Heathrow. Never managed to get there yet, but I'm determined to this time.

Starting at noon, £3 per vehicle.

http://www.heathrowclassiccarshow.co.uk/

1. sparky

PS forgot to mention - you can come too if you like, Trev. Hopefully that'll stop his intolerable whining

Edited by sparky

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there..... (if you look at picture 28 in the Gallery section of the car show site you'll see my Mantis which was there last year, it's the last one on the left)

1. sparky

2. wookie

Sparky, you won't notice the sound of Trevs whining over the sound of the aircraft whining from Heathrow!

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

Oh , sounds fun,,although will need to get a pass first hmmm oh and maybe some gearbox oil ...

1. sparky

2. wookie

3. internets

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

OK, I'm in as long as I can get a new Stat in by Sunday...

1. sparky

2. wookie

3. internets

4. fsrowsell

Edited by fsrowsell

Went to this event in 2003. It was a great day out, lots of nice American cars and it was great to park my Esprit next to a few Morris Minors.

Just spoken to the Wife about going and she says we're going to the Henley Regatta instead . . . yawn :getmecoat:.

PA200146.jpg

PA200128.jpg

PA200124.jpg

PA200147.jpg

• Gold FFM

This lineup seems very familar...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

are you sure you have permission for this as someones name seems to be missing

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

I have broached the subject very carefully with the Don, and he will be otherwise engaged on Sunday in something no doubt fraudulent.

We do, however, have his blessing.

think he is joining something called unite.Probably hoping to "unite" you all again

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Got to fix the broom broom first, may have a go saturday or late today. Checklight is on,must maketime to put on freescan.

Looks like a good hoon is building here..............................

Miei fratelli e guarderò con l'interesse. Se nessuno porta la vergogna sul gruppo di Londra, il pesce avrà la società.

Trevor

I'll get around to it at some point.

Il fratello maggiore porterà l'intrest in tutto che il grande meccanico che è lo sparky. Anche prenderà tutto il pesce necessario per il giorno. Londra sarà fruttifera e ha benedetto con l'automobiles di Lotus dalle miglia intorno.

Edited by Petrol feet driven
sig.jpg

Will definately be going and this has given me an impetus to get the paintwork finished. Will have a porsche fanatic/owner as a passenger but hopefully he can be forgiven. Are we lining up together or do we have to go where we are put.

Looking at the blurb for this we are meant to book our cars in as exhibitors. Has anyone done this or do you just intend to turn up and mention the Sparkys name.

• Gold FFM

No pressing need to book, but I've notified them that several Esprits will turn up. We may also see a couple of rare Marcos vehicles!

Pay at the gate, ask for my cousin Vinnie - he'll take care of things. Bada bing.

Il fratello maggiore porterà l'intrest in tutto che il grande meccanico che è lo sparky. Anche prenderà tutto il pesce necessario per il giorno. Londra sarà fruttifera e ha benedetto con l'automobiles di Lotus dalle miglia intorno.

PFD,

You caught what from the local bike? I expect it is burning but you must keep drinking water.:thumbsup:

Trevor

I'll get around to it at some point.

• Gold FFM

Felix - aiming to get to you by 1100 as wookie says we'd do well to arrive by 1130. Just have pete's TE to do a quick fix on in the morning.

Internets is popping by early so that we can clean up his car for the Don's inspection...

See you around 11.

Cheers

Felix

• Gold FFM

What you doin up so late?

And what's Pilko doin lurking so late?