Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Snow? - Page 2 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Snow?

Bibs

its snowed twice in buxton of the past 10 days......

I wish our 'snow' pics were like yours......

its dark, gray, snowy and youd need a flash at high noon......

eeeee......its grim up north tha nose

:-D

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Love Lake Louise especially in February when the moisture inside your nose freezes!

I just love it when the moisture in my nose freezes.......not! I just can't imagine being out in such temperatures and don't intend to find out, first-hand, what it's like, ta.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Helllooo Dodgy :welcome:

I do like Lake Louise. Quite stunning and lots of good runs. The journey to and from Lake Louise is always a good one - as long as I can keep my eyes open...

... early start - loads of fresh air and maybe a little Kokanee. :cheers:

post-1-039744300201278592955.jpg

Just wet and miserable here....and thats inside my house! Outside it's worse!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Turned a bit nippy here with snow above 2,000 feet which is good news for the skier and snowboarder types not such good news for the truck drivers.

Mind you, the weekend was supposed to be wet both days but Sunday was nice and sunny.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

No snow up here in “God's country” yet but at least when it comes its darn pretty. :yes:

The grounds at Crathes Castle near Aberdeen.

CrathesCastle.jpg

My mate has just sent me the met report for work and it says we'll possibly have snow tonight!

Lotus Esprit S4 - Work in progress

Porsche 924 Turbo - Parts chaser

Smart Roadster Coupe - Hers

Do the bees wear tiny ski jackets when this happens, Rich?:D

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Nah, some of them come to the door and peep out but mostly they stay in and huddle for warmth!

Lotus Esprit S4 - Work in progress

Porsche 924 Turbo - Parts chaser

Smart Roadster Coupe - Hers

I wouldn't mind huddling with some of the weather girls they have on TV. :blush:

They still have them out in your part of the country? In this end, they're all either crusty old guys who've been familiar personalities for decades or they're slick young guys with hair-gel and expensive suits. Guys either way...

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad

You are right Simon

But I have also Elan M100 (daughter's car) is in the garage :dizzy: and my Esprit was just too late home yesterday ...

weather report say it will come more snow next few days (Esprit will be in garage weekend ..)

Edited by esp88

Snow has arrived in South Wales

I recon theres about 1 1/2 - 2 inches at the moment which is about enough to render me 'Snowed in'.....

The Vectra will have no chance of moving shortly so will need to rely on the shogun which is currently missing part of its back end due to a 'misshap' yesterday. Not sure plod will apreciate it being on the road minus the one side of lights but I'l pretty much have little choice else. Lisa will be stuck in work otherwise! :doc:

Chunky Lover

I have to goto Rochdale this saturday then Chester for sunday, anyone know what the weather is like there at the mo?

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

At the moment Huddersfield (not that far away) is cold and clear. Its been a fantastic day weather wise. Local forecast doesnt seem too bad for the weekend either.

Just checked and I'm officially snowed in with the Vectra, it aint going nowhere fast!

Fixed the Shogun with a few cableties, its almost road legal I'm guessing (I have no idea what the big red light clusters do either side of the rear door but the ones in the what used to be a bumper work), just better make sure I don't run any red lights! :2guns:

Stellas experienced snow for the first time, the bitch loved it! :)

Was hoping to do some work on a building site tomorrow morning about 20 miles away, if it carries on like this I'm staying home I guess!!!

Chunky Lover

Just got back in after a drive back from London. Was actually colder in London (-2) than when we got home (-0.5) but we hit the snow on the western side of Wiltshire and never got clear of it again all the way home. There's not really all that much - maybe 3 or 4 cm over everything, tho the main roads are pretty clear. Good to have just fitted the new Wintrac Extremes to the Rangey - gave a lot of comfort! :yes::scared:

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny