Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ace cafe - UK - London - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Ace cafe

Bazza 907

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barry,

Your timing is awfull, when there are meets you can't make it and vice versa :D Yes the next Ace meet is 20th (this Wednesday) but some regulars are away and last week we went to the Rainbow and Dove meet as a sort of replacement for this months Ace. That's not to say there won't be anyone turning up as Hopo is around the corner and usually goes and perhaps Skiing too. Not certain yet if I will go but keep us informed if you decide to.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Trev

Away with Mickey Mouse last week so missed the nearly Rainbow meet.

I'll probably give it a miss unless there's a huge turnround in attendance - it's not a simple process.

First time anybody has ever commented negatively about my timing.. :thumbsup:

• Gold FFM

I was intending on going, although car needs a clean.. But I have fitted and managed to get the roof stereo going...

That time once again. should be nice weather and light too. So smile as you climb into your Lotus and think what a lovely evening to go for a quick spin up the ACE to chat with other like minded Lotus/TVR afficianados... then fret over the reading on your temp guage as you stare up at the long line of traffic towards Hanger lane and the North Circular... you know its worth it.

1. Hopo - S3 Na

1. Hopo - S3 Na

2. Bazza - Essex or S3 Na

Having stood in the car park during cold winter nights this evening promises to be glorious.

Won't be there until 7.30/8pm ish

• Gold FFM

Sod's law - promises to be a glorious evening, and I'll be doing "chicken or beef" halfway across the Atlantic instead. :(

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

1. Hopo - S3 Na

2. Bazza - Essex or S3 Na

3. Skiing - S3 Na

Oh and I won't be there until about 7:30-8ish as well...

Good to see you chaps last night.

It took me over 3 hours to get home last night and get the Esprit out hence my late appearance.

Hopo - You've simply got to buy it mate.

Poor turn our last night. The weather was great so I expected the car park to be rammed quite early on.

Plenty of room.

Not as many Esprits as I expected & only Elan was mine. :(

May well turn out to be the warmest Ace meet night of the year too.

Took me half the night to get home as my car desided it didn't need any oil. Driving down the M4 just turning on to the M25 and the oil level light came on. So I said to my son I get some more oil today. Then as soon as I said it my rear window went all misty and the engine light came on. The car made some funny sounds as I pulled over. The rear of the car was covered from under the duck tail to the bottom of the car. Small amount in the engine bay. Just checked the dip stick and there is about 4mm on it. I'm off to get some more oil and put the car on the ramps.

sig.jpg