Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Your best photograph... - Page 2 - Photography Matters - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Your best photograph...

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yes I agree, that is the best of the bunch.

Picture of the Month contender.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see the picture from the chap at the back, taking a picture of them, taking a picture of you, while taking a picture of them, with him, taking a picture of them, inadvertently capturing a picture of you, taking a pic...

This could go on a while...

:huh:

This is my favourite, only because it always makes me chuckle. Rubbish really and on a 3mp phone cam, but photos should evoke an emotion and this one does:

IMG00044-20100417-2121.jpg

This ones my best I think. Outside East Carleton Manor. I'm not into photography but it just makes the car look awesome

IMGP3700.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

• 2 weeks later...

I stood on the balcony for about an hour watching the storm getting closer and took well over 50 photographs on various settings.

The one above was a 30 second exposure at f5 on 100ASA and the only other one that I managed to get was 2 minutes later at 20sec exposure f3.5 on 100ASA.

6072205927_393b335dac_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Not my best, really, but here just because this must be the smuggest giraffe in Kenya.

DSC_4192.jpg

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

So, you've been on safari in Kenya. Much more detail please + pics of course.

Selection process, value for money, duration, all that stuff. :)

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

• Gold FFM

Woger - in reply to your earlier post, no safari - just a one-night mincing visit to Kenya and a quick trip to a giraffe reserve, elephant orphanage, warthog penitentiary...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...