Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Served/Serving in the Armed Forces? FREE membership upgrade - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Served/Serving in the Armed Forces? FREE membership upgrade

Bibs

http://www.thelotusf...med-forces-day/

As a small gesture to our brave boys & girls in the Forces, from here on anyone who identifies themselves to me as a serving member of the Armed Forces gets a free upgrade to Full Forum Member and the raft of benefits that come with it :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Nice one :)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• 6 months later...

Does that include military contractors Bibs ??

I did 4 yrs Scots DG (Army)

followed by

2 yrs Gunnery school (civvy contractor)

2 yrs US Forces Germany (civvy contractor)

7yrs Middle east (civvy with US & UK forces)

and currently

4yrs Falkland Islands (civvy working with REME & RAF Techs)

6 weeks home every year to see my wife and son :(

Mentioned that bit so you all feel sorry for me ;)

Mike

Sorry chaps. As per the title of this thread, the offer is for 'serving members of the armed forces'.

If it were expanded, where is the line to be drawn*?

*The correct answer is not 'just the other side of me'.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

With Armed Forces Day coming soon, a reminder that any Armed Forced personnel around the world get a free upgrade on TLF and full access to our discounts and benefits!

• 4 months later...

Glad I came across this post. I am currently serving in the US Navy. I was deployed to Afghanistan from early 2011 to 2012. The proof is in the pudding. Here is a link to my holiday greeting. In the description, my branch of service is listed as US Army but I assure you I am Navy all the way. http://www.dvidshub.net/holiday/278477/petty-officer-3rd-class-rafaiel-alvarado#.UJ4P-6N5mK0

Im excited about the membership upgrade.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Bibs, youre not offering this to veterans?

Should we not consider all sacrifices made in honour of this country, past and present? Some members of this club may not be currently serving and I appreciate you have to draw a line, but It may not be their choice they are no longer serving, such as an injury.

I will of course respect your decision if this is final, I merely raising a thought for our veterans.

Dan

• Like 1

What about those selfless individuals who don Hi-Viz jackets at Ryarsh Village Fete in order that the previous occupant of aforementioned jacket could run home and get a packet of chocolate Hobnobs?

If you ask me, it's bad form that such bastions of society remain unrecognised for their sacrifices.

Margate Exotics.