Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ - Page 4 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Rather than having 7 insurance companies to choose from, would it be an idea for us to approach one (or possibly two) to see if we can organise a better scheme? Either that or is everyone happy with more choice?

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 4 months later...

Mine too, it seems...I have become one of the freeloading fraternity! Then when I tried to pay, I was told I couldn't because I had already? Quite happy to keep up my £20 a year...if someone could organise a way to do it!!

Cheers

JD

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

• 1 month later...

Bibs

My credit card was cancelled/replaced by my bank during the week. This has coincided with my renewal being due on the 30/08, and I've received an e-mail from PayPal today saying the payment has been rejected. I've added my new card and it says it will try again on 01/09 - but at the moment I'm no longer a FFM :(

Chris

For some bizarre reason paypal links the subscription to your card rather than your paypal account so each time you renew a card with them they cancel all subscriptions. It's a real PITA.

If you guys are happy to resubscribe please click the link at the top of the page under the TLF logo (http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/store/) and pay using a card, that's done using a much better service called Stripe :)

The payment for your subscription to Full Forum Member - UK failed because of a problem with your credit card.TheLotusForums.com has been notified of this failed payment.

We will try to make payment again on 1 Sep 2014.

Please change the funding source for this Subscription by clicking this link and following the steps below:

1. Click the link above to go to log in and go to your Subscription Details.

2. Under 'Subscription Funding Source' choose a different funding source from one of the drop-downs. If there are no other funding sources available, add a new credit card:

3. Click the 'Profile' subtab

4. Choose the 'Credit Cards' link from the Financial Information column 5. Click 'Add'

6. Follow the on-screen instructions to add a new credit card to your PayPal account

After adding a new credit card, follow steps 1 and 2 above to change your subscription funding source.

If your subscription failed because you need to update your credit card information, you may update it by clicking 'Edit' on the Credit Cards page of your Profile.

This is the e-mail I received from PayPal. I'll wait to see if I become a FFM again on Monday. I only set up PayPal to join TLF :)

everytime i have tried that i get the following message

You have already purchased that item and it cannot be purchased again

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• 3 months later...

Just a reminder that TLF is an expensive operation to run and some of our long term members and users are back to or still on the free accounts.

Would be nice to see some people sign up and long term members re-sign up in the new year.

FYI we have about 200 paid members from close to 14,000. That's 1 in 70 people, not a great %age.

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/store/

Keep getting this when I go to pay

Oops! Something went wrong!
[#10X162]

You have already purchased that item and it cannot be purchased again. Click here to view or renew your existing purchase.

Need Help?

DanR