Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
So, I have Cancer. - Page 5 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

So, I have Cancer.

Kimbers

Sorry to hear that Kimbers, but going from using twice a year to once (your birthday and her birthday if shes in the mood) or none must be manageable lol. Some of us have it in hibernation and we get by.

It's going to smart though for a while, I sure wouldn't want that.

Have a large one for me....oooh that doesn't sound right!!!!

Sorry to hear that Kimbers, stay positive mate, the wouldnt bother operating if there was no hope (I reckon its just an excuse to stick something sharp up your arse)

Colin

Tony I was run over twice, over the top of one car and under the other. They said I will never be able to walk again, at the time. I proved them wrong... Stay with a positive attitude and focus on what you want not what they tell you.

All the best my friend.

sig.jpg

Sorry to hear of this: sending positive thoughts from the colonies.

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

• Gold FFM

All the best Tony. Stay positive.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Best wishes Tony-as George Bernard "Beardy" Shaw once said,(something like), "always try to remember, the sad things in life don`t make the funny things in life less funny".

Hehe. Thanks guys for the jokes and comments. I am half a bottle of whiskey gone and feeling much better!

God, I hope it isn't too late! I never thought of that...thanks Newts :P

Seriously, they are operating to make sure it doesn't come back, not to see if I still die afterwards Lmao! :) On a positive, if you are a Doctor you can read about it...with pictures (yes they took lots of pics of my willy) in upcoming journals to let doctors know what to look for...I had to sign a document saying it was ok....I guessed the last 5% of people in the UK who hadn't seen it at a TLF party was OK.

Thanks Alex, glad to say that the Mrs stated "We'll have to make up for any inactivity before your operation"....hehe. Felling bad for me sex, I'll take it whatever!!

I'll always stay positive (especially as I think theres a 3 month waiting list). But it doesn't stop me preaching to you guys!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Keep it up mate (ya chin) ;) Rooting for ya bud.

Half a bottle of Whiskey! - Time to dig out and resurrect 'drunken ramblings' ;)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I don't think you're going to recall the texts we just sent each other, so for the record I'm sorry to hear about this. If you need an ear, you know you have one.

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

Like the others said, stay positive, Kimbers! I think that whenever doctors say "you won't be able to _____ again," you still have a fighting chance. You are in our (Patty's and my) thoughts and prayers. :)

Don't worry, you'll be fine.

- T

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Sounds like a nightmare to live through Tony....but living through is good! It must be intriguing to have that much interest taken in your willy - I'm sure they were all very nice young boys. Hope it doesn't sting too much. Good luck matey!

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

You have a lot of friends, some you've never met, but they're all pulling for you.

You can win this, just try not to give yourself sclerosis of the liver. :cheers:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Good luck with the surgery....and a few words of advice about catheters, if you haven't encountered them before. The sort that discharges into a bag is no problem at all, once one gets used to the presence of the thing! However, the medicks seem to prefer to use your own bladder for urine storage...so, after a bit, you get a nice tap on the end of the output hose. Then the urine is stored in the bladder as usual....I'd had a trans urethral resection of the prostate, so different from what will happen to you, but the germane point is to come.....the first time you realise that you need to empty the swelling bladder and wander off to the loo to do so....you wil be tempted to simply point the hose at the loo and turn the tap on.

DO NOT DO THIS!!!!!

That's what I did...and it was excruciating!!! I could have chewed through the toilet seat......nobody had warned me about this!!! I found that just cracking the tap open and allowing the fluid to drain slowly worked best...then at the very end, opening the tap fully completed the process with far less of the Agony Quotient than otherwise.

As I say, this may not affect you, as it isn't going to be the inside of your bladder that has been hacked about...but I just wish someone had given me the warning I've just given you!!! Also, use a bag at night time as otherwise you might be backwards and forwards to the loo too frequently to be reasonable.

Finally....this sort of stuff is life-changing.......but a lot better than life-ending.....(!) All the best.....and I recommend a good Islay malt, personally!!

Bonne chance......et bon courage! JD

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Kimbers!

I'll always stay positive (especially as I think theres a 3 month waiting list). But it doesn't stop me preaching to you guys!!

:shock: Book a flight over here, Mate, we'll get you in straight away! :rambo: