Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Newlands Corner Monthly Meet - Sunday 15th April - Page 2 - UK - SLEGS (Southern Lotus (England) Group) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Newlands Corner Monthly Meet - Sunday 15th April

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Excellent drive, great turnout at Newlands, and very eventful! Felix, did you get home OK?

Thence to Riverview or summat, only 30 minutes away as Concorde flies. No view of a river, though Bibs came out in spots when he saw the bus collection. Nearly bought a fetching anorak.

Oh, one other thing. Trev - you know the vehicular dress code. Please attend in something more appropriate in future.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Sparky, made it home with no troubles in the stopping department. It was a smooth ride to boot. The little adjustment worked it's magic! I can't believe that the famous Sparky showed up at a meet with not tools!! Thanks to Alan for his supply of misc. tools we made it work...

It was great seeing most of you...

Cheers

Felix

• Gold FFM

It's the umbrella principle, Felix - if I bring 'em I don't need 'em!

B&C vehicle was a MY12 Evora S.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

The white MY12 Evora S IPS in the pics above.

Great to see such a good turnout and mix of cars. A few newbies too - hope we didn't frighten them too much ;)

A great turnout and good to catch up with everyone - just a tad chilly!

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

Which lens btw? Not a 10-22mm was is?

Did we say hello? Sorry if I missed you!

Yes.. it is 10-22mm... it was first time I used it...

And yesss... we said "hello"... orange elise was first car there :P

Lens is nice, but it has problem when you want to stack up 2 filters... this time I had UV and CPL filters and when you look on 10mm photos you can see dark corners... I need to give a try with one filter, I hope it will be fine.

As for photos, yes.. probably half of them are on 10mm... now I have full range covered... from 10mm up to 400 ;)

ps. they have now promo in jessops... it comes abour 580 pounds with Canon caskback. Really good price concidering fact that new on Ebay is around 500-550.

Edited by Malcolm Feth