Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
How's my parking? - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

How's my parking?

• Gold FFM

Who carries around the chalk to do that? :rofl:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

I'm surprised that didn't scrawl the wheelchair symbol. You have to have some sort of handicap to park that badly. :rofl:

Blind maybe and relying on barks from the guide dog. 1 woof - left, 2 woofs - right?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Who carries around the chalk to do that? :rofl:

Dodgy neighbourhood round here Michael - the last Aussie visitor......

photo-183.jpg

;)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• 2 weeks later...

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

This is getting serious - even my local Tesco Metro has introduced a £30 fine for 'parking outwith the marked parking bays'. I can't say I've ever seen any irresponsible parking but obviously someone has complained. Interestingly this coincided with the repainting of the bays and I would swear that they are smaller than they used to be.

But I wonder how they will deal with the mobile barber shop - a converted motorhome - that parks 'horizontally' across 3 parking bays?

• 3 weeks later...

Geeze, what an idiot! Parks right next to a jet intake. :fish:

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

wow its not everyday you see one of those parked up, he has parked between some white lines at least :D

I can't comment though, in anything but my van i always take up two spaces if the spaces are small but i usually park furthest away from the shop etc where there are fewer cars. If people had more consideration for others peoples cars then i would park correctly

• 2 months later...
  • Gold FFM

So who's parked correctly/incorrectly? The MX5 in the front or the minivan over the back?

• 3 weeks later...

Shocking from a Porker... Plenty of empty spaces but parked on the end of a row partially blocking the road. I was tempted to follow him into the shop and tell staff his car had just been driven into for them to announce over the tannoy :D

post-1-0-73654300-1355739719.jpg

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

"Tannoy". Mmmkay. Seems I just have to keep Googling this stuff :D .

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

I am very surprised that private companies can issue fines and or wheel clamp cars in public car parks.  In this lawless Country it is illegal as only Law Enforcement officers have the right to do this.

Private Golf estates have been issuing speeding fines to people within their estates and it been proved illegal for them to do so. Only a traffic constable can issue a speeding fine.