Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
How's my parking? - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

How's my parking?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

One would think that it was much businer at some point earlier and they tagged on the end, non?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

• Gold FFM

One would think that it was much businer at some point earlier and they tagged on the end, non?

Wha's 'at mean then? :hrhr:

Maybe the driver was too scared to try and get into one of those large car spaces?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Am I missing something. I only see two cars, a Porsche (in the back on the left side) and an Evora (3rd car on the right) standing on a parking lot filled with the usual traffic hazards :help:

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

• Gold FFM

Maybe this lady has moved from Spain and didn't want to try with a slightly bigger car?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

good of the hospital to supply a chicane :)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Lmao! Mike, brilliant!

Bibs. Why the Long face! A horse walks into a bar................

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

• Gold FFM

Well I suppose it's still between the lines. Isn't it?

quite skilful

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

Well it didn't hit anything so got to be good. No?

Maybe this lady has moved from Spain and didn't want to try with a slightly bigger car?

Ok I had a smart fortwo as company car and I must say on three occasions I overshot it a because it was kinda weird driving something that small, so I was done but in my mind I was barely starting... But for goodness sake just learn to parallel park you dummy!

She needs to take a lesson from this little guy...

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Awesome. Love the ladies laugh in the background.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

That's angle parking, that is.

Cracking looking motor though :)

I heard a rumour that it was also spotted holding its own with a group of Loti an Aston and a Clio v6

Oh, and rumour also has it the driver has won the best of 3 challenge at the local F1 racing simulator :)

I did sniff a rat when I saw the camera out elbibbo!

Chunky Lover

• 3 weeks later...