Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Are you coming? - Page 6 - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Are you coming?

Bibs

Mike,

Should we bring a couple of ewes back with us from the North Wales run on Sunday B)

Graham

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike,

Should we bring a couple of ewes back with us from the North Wales run on Sunday B)

Graham

Ewe can speak for yourself Graham .

Maybe its time to Ram Bam and thank you M'aam,

On second thoughts its " Dag if I do and Damned if I dont..........."

Sheepishly ,

Mike :rolleyes:

I know , there is no need to tell me...... it's sunk to a new low.....

Edited by MKE40

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

10 rooms left only at hotel. Hurry up and book your rooms to avoid disappointment

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Can anybody go? Or do I need to join something :)

Also would my DeLorean be allowed :) The DeLorean club did have a Lotus day ealier in the year and there was 25 ish on the track :)

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

It's a Lotus Esprit event but I'm gonna speak to some people and come back to you :P

Thanks Bibs :(

Im sure if I was in the middle no one would even notice..as long as i dont open the door :)

And Im sure there are many people who would be intrested in the D, if they want to admit it :)

I missed the DeLorean club Lotus event :), I understand Mr Kimberley Snr gave a talk, so quite keen to go :)

I am (hoping to come :) ) comming with my friend lotusshaney so if the D is a problem then we can just come in his GT3

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

(174)

1 - Neal McDonnell

2 - Yes, 98 V8-GT

3 - No

4 - No

5 - No

6 - Yes, but not staying the night

7 - No

8 - Brentwood

May: DON'T hit it with a hammer!

Clarkson: Why?

May: Cause it's the tool of a pikey.

Posted on behalf of Barry Wayne who will be joining the forum soon. He's coming along in JPS No 28 which completes the set, we've got a full deck of Esprits!

:D

Mmm...

Full deck of factory road registered Esprit models eh bibs???

Esprit_X180R.jpg

Who's bringing one of the road legal Esprit X180R's then?

...or maybe they already have one there...

:o

Could get messy if they have an X180R there :(

Would HUGELY doubt there will be one there becuase they were sold in the states by Lotus USA to help support their race effort in the same car, real shame, possibly the very best of Esprits (what an accolade !).

Bibs - will there be a final list published ?

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

BIBS,

I can now now make the Sunday charity drive, and below are my original details with number 6 now amended to a yes.

Hope this makes sense...

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

BIBS,

I can now now make the Sunday charity drive, and below are my original details with number 6 now amended to a yes.

Hope this makes sense...

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

:(

Love to come to this meeting of Esprits at Hethel. But seeing as my son is the owner of the Esprit V8GT and i have not ask him yet.As we live in Norwich we will not need a hotel room or golf,but would like to attend both days. Live in hope. Woody (Ivan Woodruff) my son Buzz (Jim Woodruff)

I'm not very good with PCs. Can confirn that we are coming as above. Perhaps some kind person could put us on the list. Thanks :(

180 & 181

1 - Barry Wayne

2 - Yes, 1979 JPS No. 28

3 - Penelope

4 - Booked Sunday night

5 - No

6 - Yes

7 - Yes

8 - Woodbridge, Nr. Ipswich

post-1915-1156850484.jpg

Edited by Barry