Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige picture & video thread - Page 53 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

75 cars registered for the trackday. But due to the weather, many people have left before the end. so yes, I was alone during the last "session". I was coached by an LMP2, LMP3 and VdeV pilot, he tried to explain me how to find the best trajectory with this weather. Really challenging, because it could be really different from dry trajectory.

On May 10, 2017 at 13:36, alias23 said:

Have you got some form of extension or bumper on the CupR splitter it looks a deeper than the standard item

Yes…..keen eye, Imran -- no wind tunnel testing was done, but I'm sure it's good for .001 seconds per lap ….. does somewhat protect the splitter as it's made from rubber. ;)

Lip 2 copy.jpg

28 minutes ago, alias23 said:

A few new upgrades to Magpie... I'll get round to writing posts about the new wing over the coming month or so after a few track days. I think the girls looking pretty neat now :)

IMG_7065.jpg.1aa88646b174cb8a2b31a516138803aa.jpg

Looking good!

• Like 1

Jack
2008 2-Eleven
2015 Exige V6 CupR
Track videos ... http://www.youtube.com/jackcup
2010 Lotus Challenge Series ULTRA Class champion
2012 Lotus CUP USA OPEN Class champion

11 minutes ago, JohnnySC said:

Hi Alias, is that a hose reel you've attached to the new wing ?   Very interesting development.

Yes it's his new water injection to keep intake temps down :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bravo73 said:

Hmmm, couldn't the wing mirrors be a bit more aerodynamic? And, erm, carbony? ;)

True if we didn't have such heavy custom charges and awful pound against the dollar rates I'd be buying Transforged wings from @Ex Londoner for sure!

52 minutes ago, Fortis said:

Let's not get into water injection... haven't we already got a three page thread on the topic lol 

• Like 1

www.alias23.com

56 minutes ago, Fortis said:

Lol, Customs is robbing us all!

We ordered five sets of Team Dynamics Superlights (the lightest wheel they do) and DHL made us bend over badly!

I really like the colour choice he made, it looks so good, especially with the sun on it.  He has so much enthusiasm for the car, he clearly loves it.  I'm sure there are now many more people interested in what the Exige is all about, which is a good thing.  Hopefully one day he lets his mate Archie unleash it on track.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bravo73 said:

Did he pay full, list price for his car? ;)

Ha we'll never know the answer to that but he certainly does his bit for the brand.......nearly couldn't watch though when they started driving back with the roof off and his pal using it as a wind brake :o I bet its a different shape now, from what it was when he took it off!:lol:

• Like 1

Fully agree with you Dave.